Britney’s hottest boyfriend??

1 hour ago, RAITEI said:

Mamma mia. Topless, drunk and loleny, spears seduces college boy in a hotel pool as kevin rushes to save his kids..

That's savage.

Yes.And that for years, every day. There were the wildest rumors about Brit and of course all these lies were blindly believed. The article here again makes it clear to me that Kevin worked with her family to destroy her.

For me it was a mixture that Brit has made up her freedom, loneliness, she was overworked and probably also traumatized and had a birth trauma. She felt so alone that she even asked strangers to spend time with her and be her friends. But I don't believe all the lies. For me, Brit's behavior is understandable and not bad.For me she didn't did anything crazy.Only unfortunately the media exaggerated it.For example, it was said that she was unprofessional and lazy.dirty, etc. But she wore very nice clothes, paid attention to herself gave children free dance lessons that was at least mentioned, trained and rehearsed very hard.

I still want to know what happened after that. Almost a bigger mystery like in 2010.She was so strong and confident, filed the divorce,hired Larry again. And then suddenly everything collapsed.

51uNdmJ4TzL._SL500_SX258_BO1,204,203,200 

I really thought she was over the hump, had the worst behind her.:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
22 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Yes.And that for years, every day. There were the wildest rumors about Brit and of course all these lies were blindly believed. The article here again makes it clear to me that Kevin worked with her family to destroy her.

For me it was a mixture that Brit has made up her freedom, loneliness, she was overworked and probably also traumatized and had a birth trauma. She felt so alone that she even asked strangers to spend time with her and be her friends. But I don't believe all the lies. For me, Brit's behavior is understandable and not bad.For me she didn't did anything crazy.Only unfortunately the media exaggerated it.For example, it was said that she was unprofessional and lazy.dirty, etc. But she wore very nice clothes, paid attention to herself gave children free dance lessons that was at least mentioned, trained and rehearsed very hard.

I still want to know what happened after that. Almost a bigger mystery like in 2010.She was so strong and confident, filed the divorce,hired Larry again. And then suddenly everything collapsed.

I really thought she was over the hump, had the worst behind her.:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I remember everyone was praising her. Even the media. The Fedex KFed slogan was everywhere.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

awwww 

This hair looks gorgeous on her, she looks so sweet and grown up at the same time

• Love 4
2 hours ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

That is what he looks like now?? I don't remember him being this gorgeous omg he is like a male model now or what? :emma:

Girl he’s likely a white supremacist and actually…. In terms of what he does now well, he raided capitol this summer :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: 

now he also claims he speaks to Britney. the phone is literally off when he tries “calling” her at 0:55  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/britney-spears-55-hour-ex-jason-alexander-in-trump-capitol-uprising-2245139/amp/

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

She was ridiculously pretty tho

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MajesticalBritney said:

spacer.png

Colin Farrell.... yes. Yes yes!!! I know they just hooked up but the idea that he inspired some of the **** songs on In The Zone.... mmmm.... and the idea of Britney and Heath Ledger....yup

reg Jones, Fred durst, Jared Leto, Columbus Short,

Colin Farrell although he was not a boyfriend. She should have gone for an A-lister, preferably with higher status, just like him. When a woman marries a man who is beneath her and he has ambition, he may step on her and tear her down to steal her spotlight. Just like Justin and Kevin did and what it looks like Sam is doing. 

Hottest of her boyfriends; Jason Alexander. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block