Xtina fans are the more delusional fandom

13 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

I do have a life, but just like you i'm on a forum because i want to i don't need nobody telling me what to do with my free time. Mind your business. 

On a forum section for Britney Spears not talking about Christina Aguilera, you all talk about how “irrelevant” she is yet never stop talking about her :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, Kletus said:

If you come for XTuna, they come for YOU personally… “what have YOU done??” Like she ran out of accomplishments so long ago now her Fans have no choice but to compare her to US :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Hate to break it to you but literally no one cares for us as a fan base any more than Xtina’s and all anyone here does it use 20 year old clips to prove points of Britney it’s literally the same thing.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Hate to break it to you but literally no one cares for us as a fan base any more than Xtina’s and all anyone here does it use 20 year old clips to prove points of Britney it’s literally the same thing.

I had a totally different point, like they come for individual fans (XTina did this and all YOU did was go to college!!), wasn’t referring to B army at all but go off On britney i guess :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Like 2

I'll put things into perspective, I'm not from USA where I came to know years after that her BOMT video was controversial I'm from India and we are known for being conservative and heck even we didn't think things like this. 

Britney was not a respected artist, it's not just for Britney except female vocalist females are hardly being respected when it's their time this is misogyny you can say! Madonna was hated, cursed and called as a sl-ut now look at her every critics praises her this Is the same for Britney now she gets her flowers. 

Bold women are hardly being praised they are much more accepted in Europe, USA is basic country with basic taste period. 

Britney VS Xtina needs to stop, I hate to break it to everyone here xtina is absolutely forgotten and nobody even knows her debut song here let alone her albums! Christina is an icon within her own rights so is Britney, pop was never about singing look at MJ when he was with Jackson 5 he was singing much better than going solo but after his death the guy achieved a status nobody else can, nobody talks about how a lot of MJ songs aren't written or produced by her but this is wrong when Brit does it, MJ has lip synced 1000 of times but Brit can't do it, if britney died around 2007 she would've been seen as a much more legendary artist right now! This is how it is, Hollywood loves dead people. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

Depends on how you define 'impact' or 'success'. They both had a lot of impact back then. Britney always was more popular and she was very big in the 2000's because of the catchy music, being pretty, being cute/**** and great dancing. Xtina was popular and respected for her voice, had some catchy songs as well and more serious music. She was unlikeable as a person, so that's why she was less popular imo.

Since 2005/2006 Britney is known for her private problems and she has became throwback thing. She's being praised for what she did 20 years ago, while Xtina has grown as an artist and is still being praised for her voice and being the voice of multiple generations. She's still a better singer than a lot of popstars who are popular now.

Of course Britney is more popular now still, but not for the right reasons. It's because of the c-ship, her weird insta posts and her music from the 2000s. She isnt respected as an artist, because she doesnt sing or dance.

Christina is free, is living her life happy and is still in inspiration for a lot of people as an artist. So I think Xtina is more succesfull in general and in life.

Sorry for my English

:clownery_makeup_meme::brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

Xtina said so many nasty things about Britney while she pretended to be woke and a feminist...  And her fans are just like her... They're full of **** and i really believe they belong together. They gravitate in the same energy... :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

so true and you are so cute. I want to put you under a conservatorship  :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Oh my god I cant. How old are some of y’all? There were people saying Britney sounded good in that lil video the other day but Xtina fans are the delusional ones? I wish y’all would grow the hell up, y’all were praising her 6 months ago for speaking up about the court testimony and it was all “omg 2 queens” and “she’s really grown and matured” now y’all are back to acting like spoiled 10 year olds. You can’t stand it that Xtina is also a respected artist and she’s not a chart chaser. Everything is about numbers and sales to y’all snd y’all have been talking trash for 20 years. Aren’t you tired? Y’all mouth not dry from talking about the same thing? Don’t get mad because you’re on the receiving end of hate this time when you’ve been doing the same thing to every other artist since 2001. It’s old and frankly I’m tired of all this negativity. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
On 12/23/2021 at 8:12 AM, brintyjoan said:

Depends on how you define 'impact' or 'success'. They both had a lot of impact back then. Britney always was more popular and she was very big in the 2000's because of the catchy music, being pretty, being cute/**** and great dancing. Xtina was popular and respected for her voice, had some catchy songs as well and more serious music. She was unlikeable as a person, so that's why she was less popular imo.

Since 2005/2006 Britney is known for her private problems and she has became throwback thing. She's being praised for what she did 20 years ago, while Xtina has grown as an artist and is still being praised for her voice and being the voice of multiple generations. She's still a better singer than a lot of popstars who are popular now.

Of course Britney is more popular now still, but not for the right reasons. It's because of the c-ship, her weird insta posts and her music from the 2000s. She isnt respected as an artist, because she doesnt sing or dance.

Christina is free, is living her life happy and is still in inspiration for a lot of people as an artist. So I think Xtina is more succesfull in general and in life.

Sorry for my English

Oh Gosh, I couldn't agree more :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: I'm glad to know that there are intelligent fans too and that not all of them are delusional like one "infierno".:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Like 1
On 12/23/2021 at 9:35 AM, Freakshow__ said:

Xtina said so many nasty things about Britney while she pretended to be woke and a feminist...  And her fans are just like her... They're full of **** and i really believe they belong together. They gravitate in the same energy... :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

oh you are so irritating and immature :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:can you tell me with facts how many times xtina has dragged britney, because I really only know about the time xtina said at the vma's 03 rehearsals that britney looked like a lost girl looking for help.
and even if you don't accept it, it was true:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block