Xtina fans are the more delusional fandom

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

This Fandom thinks britney is a good singer, can still dance well and that her writing on IG is totally fine and normal ... who is delusional here?

Christina fans know her numbers, her laziness and that she hasn't given  **** since 2011.

And she is all of that lmao, just because she doesn't dance like 16 doesn't mean she can't she was never a Whitney kind of singer In the first place but she makes great music and works with great people 🤣

Y'all will remain pressed I feel, she's been forced for 13 years if you can't seem to gather that then I don't know what to talk to you.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
53 minutes ago, Prachi said:

And she is all of that lmao, just because she doesn't dance like 16 doesn't mean she can't she was never a Whitney kind of singer I'm the first place but she makes great music and works with great people 🤣

Y'all will remain pressed I feel, she's been forced for 13 years if you can't seem to gather that then I don't know what to talk to you.

She sounds like a toad and dances like she has epilepsy. She can simultaneously be a victim and bad at stuff. Just because she had a ****ty 13 years doesn't mean I have to baby her and act like she is good at stuff she isn't good at anymore. I would be very happy if she proves me wrong tho.

I'm also not pretending that christina isn't fat and lazy and not a good performer anymore (minus ballads)

• Love 1
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

She sounds like a toad and dances like she has epilepsy. She can simultaneously be a victim and bad at stuff. Just because she had a ****ty 13 years doesn't mean I have to baby her and act like she is good at stuff she isn't good at anymore. I would be very happy if she proves me wrong tho.

She will prove you wrong, she is just spinnin on her IG though I mean we both know that! She went through a lot of abuse, dancing/spinnin in her house and that's it she ain't dancing on stage. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Prachi said:

She will prove you wrong, she is just spinnin on her IG though I mean we both know that! She went through a lot of abuse, dancing/spinnin in her house and that's it she ain't dancing on stage. 

Her dancing on stage hasn't been good either. You assumed she is still good but haven't actually seen her be good since 2016 and even then she wasn't great anymore. I will be very happy when she proves me wrong. I don't enjoy being a fan that Constantly dislike stuff and stays fir the nostalgia.

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

Her dancing on stage hasn't been good either. You assumed she is still good but haven't actually seen her be good since 2016 and even then she wasn't great anymore. I will be very happy when she proves me wrong. I don't enjoy being a fan that Constantly dislike stuff and stays fir the nostalgia.

I do agree with you, I don't like to be a nostalgic fan either I will agree her performance level has gone way down after 2008 and in 2016 it was somewhat close but the thing is that the things she did in DWAD tour kinda stuff I don't think we will ever see it anymore during POM rehearsals she always has done good but it never translates on stage I do assume here her non willingness has taken a part I do like to give her the benefit due to how much forced she was during these times. 

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I'm also not pretending that christina isn't fat and lazy and not a good performer anymore (minus ballads)

You’re literally so annoying. The thing is, Britney has been way more successful than Xtina ever will in her entire life. Xtinct will never ever reach Britney’s level of stardom. Britney’s performance during most of the dates for POM and POM Tour may not be flawless, but it was amazing even though she was forced to do so. Most of the dates sold out within seconds too.

As for Xtinct - she’s not lazy. She just doesn’t have it anymore. We can see she tries so hard everytime she gets the chance to perform, yet still fail and couldn’t stop screaming here and there.

Also i don’t understand why an Xtinct fan lurks around a Britney forum on a daily basis. :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
57 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I do agree with you, I don't like to be a nostalgic fan either I will agree her performance level has gone way down after 2008 and in 2016 it was somewhat close but the thing is that the things she did in DWAD tour kinda stuff I don't think we will ever see it anymore during POM rehearsals she always has done good but it never translates on stage I do assume here her non willingness has taken a part I do like to give her the benefit due to how much forced she was during these times. 

I dont expect her to dance like she did in her teen years. I even suggested multiple times that she should try the Kylie route where stage visuals are the main thing and dancing becomes secondary. I also suggested she could try reinventing herself as an actual singer and go the Beyonce route and lipsync with a hand held mic so the dancing isn't as prominent.  I just don't think the lipsyncing to studio versions with half assed zumba moves is working for her. With that mic she has her hands are Constantly free and she seems to not know what to do with them. That rain nightclub performance proves that you can be amazing with a hand held mic.

13 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

You’re literally so annoying. The thing is, Britney has been way more successful than Xtina ever will in her entire life. Xtinct will never ever reach Britney’s level of stardom. Britney’s performance during most of the dates for POM and POM Tour may not be flawless, but it was amazing even though she was forced to do so. Most of the dates sold out within seconds too.

As for Xtinct - she’s not lazy. She just doesn’t have it anymore. We can see she tries so hard everytime she gets the chance to perform, yet still fail and couldn’t stop screaming here and there.

Also i don’t understand why an Xtinct fan lurks around a Britney forum on a daily basis. :clownery_makeup_meme:

How old are you? That's a serious question. That thing of calling a singer a derogatory name (Xtuna, Xtinct, etc) is so CHILDISH. Even a middle schooler would find it childish. Are you like 11 or something? We're simply discussing the impact and artistic output of these two singers. It's not that big of a deal. Some of you need to go outside and touch some grass. It's kinda insane y'all get so catty and vicious over something so trivial. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont expect her to dance like she did in her teen years. I even suggested multiple times that she should try the Kylie route where stage visuals are the main thing and dancing becomes secondary. I also suggested she could try reinventing herself as an actual singer and go the Beyonce route and lipsync with a hand held mic so the dancing isn't as prominent.  I just don't think the lipsyncing to studio versions with half assed zumba moves is working for her. With that mic she has her hands are Constantly free and she seems to not know what to do with them. That rain nightclub performance proves that you can be amazing with a hand held mic.

I agree with ya, but think when she really had the control past 13 years she herself said her team didn't even let her do remixes and new songs I mean we get the hint from here she's here also clearing saying it feels illegal to hold the mic the thing is that she didn't get any chances to re-invent as well I hear ya about her performances but then we all have to take all the aspects as well 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I agree with ya, but think when she really had the control past 13 years she herself said her team didn't even let her do remixes and new songs I mean we get the hint from here she's here also clearing saying it feels illegal to hold the mic the thing is that she didn't get any chances to re-invent as well I hear ya about her performances but then we all have to take all the aspects as well 

I dont know why people keep bringing up that mess. If that was Katy perry you all would be dragging her for those vocals. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont know why people keep bringing up that mess. If that was Katy perry you all would be dragging her for those ocals. 

I am a musician - and this wasn't a mess at all she has that deep voice intact still yes some nasal tone did come there but nothing is messy as a whole also this is a pop forum and gays well mostly are bitter towards someone who they don't like I mean they are the ones who started stan twitter culture so you can imagine 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I am a musician - and this wasn't a mess at all she has that deep voice intact still yes some nasal tone did come there but nothing is messy as a whole also this is a pop forum and gays well mostly are bitter towards someone who they don't like I mean they are the ones who started stan twitter culture so you can imagine 

Youtubers are never harsh or super honest because they don't want to get an entire fan base mad. She wouldn't even make it to the second phase of a TV singing competition.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Youtubers are never harsh or super honest because they don't want to get an entire fan base mad. She wouldn't even make it to the second phase of a TV singing competition.

I hear ya, but the singing wasn't that bad as you make it out to be though and why Britney needs to make it on a singing competition now it's like even madonna wouldn't make it though that never stopped Madge to become the greatest female artist in pop. Pop is never about singing there's a reason why Madge became more successful than Mariah, Whitney or even Celine same way for MJ beautiful vocals were never a part of pop!

9 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I hear ya, but the singing wasn't that bad as you make it out to be though and why Britney needs to make it on a singing competition now it's like even madonna wouldn't make it though that never stopped Madge to become the greatest female artist in pop. Pop is never about singing there's a reason why Madge became more successful than Mariah, Whitney or even Celine same way for MJ beautiful vocals were never a part of pop!

I'm not saying she should have to make it. I'm saying she would be made fun of for those vocals. I gues our tastes are just very different. For me she literally sunds like a toad that swallowed gravel.

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I'm not saying she should have to make it. I'm saying she would be made fun of for those vocals. I gues our tastes are just very different. For me she literally sunds like a toad that swallowed gravel.

Taste is always subjective will not discuss on that but musically as being a musician myself I can very well say she has the voice she definitely needs training for it though if she wants to sing again. 

The fact someone who claims to be a musician can listen to that performance (her only fully live performance in the last 11+ years) and find her vocals acceptable is PROOF the B Army is the most delusional fan base in the world. Seriously, those vocals are subpar even by HER standards. Britney, nowadays, is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to live vocals. Even Selena Gomez sings better. Not to mention the fact her lesser know contemporaries like Mandy Moore, who isn't a powerhouse vocalist either, wipes the floor with her is baffling. Britney is supposed to be a seasoned artist. She's been singing for 35+ years, and she can't even sing on pitch most of the time? 

Honestly, the B Army calling ANY other fanbase delusional is hilarious. There isn't a more delusional fanbase than the B-Army, who support a VERY lazy artist that has the audacity of lip-syncing to her studio vocals from '98. Who does that? Only someone who's fanbase allow it. Britney doesn't get any criticism from her core fans, so that allows her to get away with things other would be torn apart for. As fans, YOU should be the ones to first call her out for her lack of work ethic. But instead, you spend hours and hours coming up with excuses and treating her like a child. She's a 40-yer-old grown *** woman. Treat her as such and demand that she deliver quality artistry on stage.

1 hour ago, MasterNaus said:

The fact someone who claims to be a musician can listen to that performance (her only fully live performance in the last 11+ years) and find her vocals acceptable is PROOF the B Army is the most delusional fan base in the world. Seriously, those vocals are subpar even by HER standards. Britney, nowadays, is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to live vocals. Even Selena Gomez sings better. Not to mention the fact her lesser know contemporaries like Mandy Moore, who isn't a powerhouse vocalist either, wipes the floor with her is baffling. Britney is supposed to be a seasoned artist. She's been singing for 35+ years, and she can't even sing on pitch most of the time? 

Honestly, the B Army calling ANY other fanbase delusional is hilarious. There isn't a more delusional fanbase than the B-Army, who support a VERY lazy artist that has the audacity of lip-syncing to her studio vocals from '98. Who does that? Only someone who's fanbase allow it. Britney doesn't get any criticism from her core fans, so that allows her to get away with things other would be torn apart for. As fans, YOU should be the ones to first call her out for her lack of work ethic. But instead, you spend hours and hours coming up with excuses and treating her like a child. She's a 40-yer-old grown *** woman. Treat her as such and demand that she deliver quality artistry on stage.

Lmao, welcome to 2012 exhale fans have criticized her enough now people have come to know the truth she doesn't sing like Whitney we get it bro! She makes good music with the help of good producers which honestly everything xtina also get and she still manages to give you Liberation or Lotus I mean we can see artisty here! 

Keep crying on how britney is not an artist yet blackout still inducted on rock and roll hall of fame and insider rolling stone 500 greatest albums of all time 🥱

We do not care or Certainly I don't about your artistic point of view but xtina is dogging notes and screaming on PCAs let's just agree to disagree! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block