Xtina fans are the more delusional fandom

On 12/25/2021 at 12:35 PM, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’m not being salty but I’ve never met a xtina fan in real life. I really do know who actually Stan’s her. 

I’m a fan. I bought her earlier albums, been to the stripped tour. But I am no stan. Same to Justin Timberlake, I have his albums and been to his tour twice. 

BUT Britney was always better to me. She’s always been the one   :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:  

• Love 3
On 12/24/2021 at 9:05 PM, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’m not being salty but I’ve never met a xtina fan in real life. I really do know who actually Stan’s her. 

Enjoying an artist's music is insufficient to actually Stan, there has to be something endearing in their personality. I think many of xtina's songs are great but unlike Britney nothing interests me about the actual person. I suspect that's common. Music tastes aside it's prolly the reason Britney has a much larger and devoted fanbase. 

• Love 3
On 12/26/2021 at 1:14 PM, Joel Santos said:

She is forgotten by the GP, and that is a fact. No one outside her fan bubble knows who she is. You keep saying that Britney is only remembered for controversies and yet her numbers are still higher than Xtina's. it just shows that Aguilera is a nobody.

Why do you have to be so pretentious :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: if you don't like xtina, it's ok, but why are you trying to convince us of something that only you believe it's true :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Xtina is recognized in all arroud the world, she is a world wide artist with more than 75 million records sold, in 2013 time magazine included her in the 100 most influential people, she has videos with more than 100 million plays on youtube and more than 24 million monthly listeners on Spotify.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading: keep on tryin'

...24 million people contradict you:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Celebrities influenced by Xtina:

• Love 1
On 12/24/2021 at 9:01 PM, alienatedNey said:

But its true though :jackk_alien: nobody remembers Xtina outside of her fandom

On 12/24/2021 at 9:05 PM, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

On 12/24/2021 at 9:14 PM, Joel Santos said:

I didn't tell a lie. Xtina is currently irrelevant. She is only remembered by the three fans who have not abandoned her. She is a forgotten icon and her Grammys unfortunately have not been able to sustain her career.

On 12/25/2021 at 11:53 AM, Prachi said:

Brother you really are saying anything now, her criminal and work B song is always played in gyms here lmao some of you really say anything! Defend xtina but not based on lie, britney mustn't be played around you but you are speaking like you know the whole world. 

She's tending on tiktok for her music, she has 2B+ views on tiktok clearly young gen is interested in her music. 

Circus song was most played on tiktok in UK! Her Xmas song without anything pulling 4m+ streams, criminal is loved by young gen! 

And Britney Jean glory? When you know the story then why pressed? 

Most searched celeb for Halloween costumes, only people like you think people remember her for her problems but hate to break it to you she cemented some classics along the way! Gimme more also is the most played song on tiktok bdw! Get some facts please then try dragging down britney in order to defend xtina! 

On 12/25/2021 at 11:55 AM, Joel Santos said:

Gimme More,  womanizer, circus, 3, Till the world ends, even Work *****... everything bigger than anything by Aguilera since ANOM, which is over 10 years old.

Britney's personal life overshadowing the intact career of the "voice of the generation".

On 12/25/2021 at 11:57 AM, Joel Santos said:

Xtina is a big nothing 

Why do you guys have to be so pretentious :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: if you don't like xtina, it's ok, but why are you trying to convince us of something that only you believe it's true :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Xtina is recognized in all arroud the world, she is a world wide artist with more than 75 million records sold, in 2013 time magazine included her in the 100 most influential people, she has videos with more than 100 million plays on youtube and more than 24 million monthly listeners on Spotify.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading: keep on tryin'

...24 million people contradict you:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Why do you have to be so pretentious :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: if you don't like xtina, it's ok, but why are you trying to convince us of something that only you believe it's true :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Xtina is recognized in all arroud the world, she is a world wide artist with more than 75 million records sold, in 2013 time magazine included her in the 100 most influential people, she has videos with more than 100 million plays on youtube and more than 24 million monthly listeners on Spotify.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading: keep on tryin'

She's only remembered by fans, and having famous fans like Ariana doesn't change the fact that the general public has abandoned her more than a decade ago. Her daily Spotify average is lower than Avril and Destiny's Child, which have been on hiatus since 2005. She's a huge fiasco and has no Grammys or Selena Gomes and Miley praise to change that.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Alex Murr said:

Why do you guys have to be so pretentious :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: if you don't like xtina, it's ok, but why are you trying to convince us of something that only you believe it's true :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Xtina is recognized in all arroud the world, she is a world wide artist with more than 75 million records sold, in 2013 time magazine included her in the 100 most influential people, she has videos with more than 100 million plays on youtube and more than 24 million monthly listeners on Spotify.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading: keep on tryin'

I don't hate christina, there are fans who recognise both and I am one of them but the things you said about Brit was simply not true and not factual. 

also, 

On 12/23/2021 at 1:41 PM, freeoverprotected said:

I have never talk speak or confront them till now and I can’t believe the things they said.

like I know britney’s weakness but the entire world can’t deny her impact not just in music industry but in pop culture in general. 

in a resent breatheheavy twit they’re being very hateful, probably because what Britney said but the things they believe omg.

they say Xtina have more impact in music and that she’s more successful.

and the point that she’s not a product and she’s a real singer.

Everyone know that Britney is the role model of every pop star after her, even singers as Mandy more or Jessica Simpson confess that the discography ask them to be like Brit. And I think xtina start with the same idea with genie.

her fandom is making me don’t like her.

I think Britney was the ultimate performer / dancer/ actress while Aguilera had the diva classic voice. I'm putting Britney along the likes of Janet jackson and Aguilera with the likes of celin dion . Not much of a performer, actress  but a terrific voice. Classic voice. I do think aguilera is terrific. Cant say i feel much of a personality from her. She is like mariah carey.. a bit on the cold side. Britney wins likability, warmth and being overall a good package. I would say Britney is summer, Christina is winter. We can like both but summer is a bit more enjoyable overall.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Honey, it would take a whole week for us to combine videos of celebrities stanning Britney. 
Xtina, however hasn’t been making any noise anywhere (except when she screams onstage).
No one cares for her music, her last 20 songs released since 2013 (excluding songs from albums) couldn’t chart anywhere, her last tour flopped so bad that they had to cover the whole upper section of the arena and offered buy 1 free 1.

So reality check - aside from her remaining 4 fans, nobody cares about her.

See Google trends search activity since 2017 for example, Britney is literally searched everywhere all over the world :clownery_makeup_meme: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore/GEO_MAP/1640755800?hl=en-GB&tz=-480&date=today+5-y&q=%2Fm%2F015f7,%2Fm%2F0127s7&sni=3 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Facts are facts. 

The LEGENDS have praised Christina's vocals and she's influenced dozens of younger artists.

She's listed as the 58th best singer of ALL TIME by Rolling Stone, and she's the youngest person in that list.

QvoKG9k.png

Britney is (was) a good performance / dancer, but she's not really that much of an artist. Maybe a VISUAL artist, but not a musical one. Her contributions to the music industry are minimal. She's always been a vehicle for producers to show their work (such as Max Martin, The Neptunes, Danja, will.i.am). Christina's Stripped has influenced more singers than anything Britney's ever done.

At this point, Britney is known more for her troubles, legal and personal, than for her music. In that sense, she's like Marilyn Monroe. Nobody remembers Marilyn for her work as an actress / singer. She's iconic nonetheless, but in a completely different way than say, Julie Andrews.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, MasterNaus said:

Facts are facts. 

The LEGENDS have praised Christina's vocals and she's influenced dozens of younger artists.

She's listed as the 58th best singer of ALL TIME by Rolling Stone, and she's the youngest person in that list.

QvoKG9k.png

Britney is (was) a good performance / dancer, but she's not really that much of an artist. Maybe a VISUAL artist, but not a musical one. Her contributions to the music industry are minimal. She's always been a vehicle for producers to show their work (such as Max Martin, The Neptunes, Danja, will.i.am). Christina's Stripped has influenced more singers than anything Britney's ever done.

At this point, Britney is known more for her troubles, legal and personal, than for her music. In that sense, she's like Marilyn Monroe. Nobody remembers Marilyn for her work as an actress / singer. She's iconic nonetheless, but in a completely different way than say, Julie Andrews.

Fighters always with this narrative that Britney is only known for controversy, but the funniest thing is that she sold twice as much as Xtina and continues to be more successful today. Britney was recently cited as an influence of artists like The Weekd and Lorde, who are more acclaimed than Aguilera herself. So stop belittling Britney, because everyone knows that her impact, in music and in any other area, is much more significant than Xtina's.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Fighters always with this narrative that Britney is only known for controversy, but the funniest thing is that she sold twice as much as Xtina and continues to be more successful today. Britney was recently cited as an influence of artists like The Weekd and Lorde, who are more acclaimed than Aguilera herself. So stop belittling Britney, because everyone knows that her impact, in music and in any other area, is much more significant than Xtina's.

Come on, Britney is a product, not a real artist. She hasn't written most of her material (she only TRULY wrote for two albums: Britney and In The Zone). She has sung live like 2 times in 10 years. She used to be a GREAT dancer, but now she's very robotic and sometimes appears lost on stage. I don't want to attack Britney, I truly don't. But facts are facts.

Britney has sold more, but as an artist, there isn't much to speak about. Sales aren't the end-all-be-all, as Britney probably knows after Britney Jean and Glory didn't sell that well (in fact, Lotus sold better than those two and is considered a flop). 

1 minute ago, MasterNaus said:

Come on, Britney is a product, not a real artist. She hasn't written most of her material (she only TRULY wrote for two albums: Britney and In The Zone). She has sung live like 2 times in 10 years. She used to be a GREAT dancer, but now she's very robotic and sometimes appears lost on stage. I don't want to attack Britney, I truly don't. But facts are facts.

Britney has sold more, but as an artist, there isn't much to speak about. Sales aren't the end-all-be-all, as Britney probably knows after Britney Jean and Glory didn't sell that well (in fact, Lotus sold better than those two and is considered a flop). 

If Xtina is a more important artist, why does it sell fewer records and singles, doesn't sell tickets, or fails to win honorary awards?

And she doesn't appear on any important lists either. Blackout on multiple best pop albums lists of all time, Stripped out. Britney on Billboard and Spin's list of artists with the greatest visual impact, Xtina out. Detail: even Billie, whose career started yesterday, appeared on these lists, and Aguilera didn't. Totally forgotten by the public, the media and critics. That's why her fans are so frustrated with Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, MasterNaus said:

Whatever... I'm too old for these stan wars. I'm still enjoying my fave's music, even if she doesn't sell as much anymore. When was the last time Britney released anything new? When will she release a new album? Okay, now I'm beginning to understand why you're aggressive. Go touch some grass, my dude.

1 hour ago, MasterNaus said:

Facts are facts. 

QvoKG9k.png

Nothing is factual here lmao, if you wanna bring rolling stone then here it goes: 

Nobody has influenced pop like Britney after Madonna! 

2 songs placed under top 500 greatest songs. 

Same for videos - can I know which xtina self written self sung self produced even made the cut? 

Toxic shot up on Halloween, my only wish shot up during holidays she never even acknowledged this song in her life xtina has not even seen a spotify entry from 100 years. 

Britney has been known for her troubles I will agree, but women became a superstar everything she does makes news if she was always known for her troubles then her songs wouldn't have been played but then here you go! 

Enjoy xtinas music, I do wonder how xtina fans find time to come under here I mean don't you have xtina forum to talk on or its not available? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block