Xtina fans are the more delusional fandom

I have never talk speak or confront them till now and I can’t believe the things they said.

like I know britney’s weakness but the entire world can’t deny her impact not just in music industry but in pop culture in general. 

in a resent breatheheavy twit they’re being very hateful, probably because what Britney said but the things they believe omg.

they say Xtina have more impact in music and that she’s more successful.

and the point that she’s not a product and she’s a real singer.

Everyone know that Britney is the role model of every pop star after her, even singers as Mandy more or Jessica Simpson confess that the discography ask them to be like Brit. And I think xtina start with the same idea with genie.

her fandom is making me don’t like her.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Its funny because Britney Army dont deny that Xtina can sing (although we all know she shouts too) but when it comes to impact, legend status and longevity, obviously Britney takes the cake. Thats just facts. It is not your or our problem if people cannot accept facts. They are just taking their frustration out on Britney fans the way Christina takes her frustration out on Britney. The bitterness is really a reflection (no pun intended 🤪) of who they idolise. 

• Love 8

Depends on how you define 'impact' or 'success'. They both had a lot of impact back then. Britney always was more popular and she was very big in the 2000's because of the catchy music, being pretty, being cute/**** and great dancing. Xtina was popular and respected for her voice, had some catchy songs as well and more serious music. She was unlikeable as a person, so that's why she was less popular imo.

Since 2005/2006 Britney is known for her private problems and she has became throwback thing. She's being praised for what she did 20 years ago, while Xtina has grown as an artist and is still being praised for her voice and being the voice of multiple generations. She's still a better singer than a lot of popstars who are popular now.

Of course Britney is more popular now still, but not for the right reasons. It's because of the c-ship, her weird insta posts and her music from the 2000s. She isnt respected as an artist, because she doesnt sing or dance.

Christina is free, is living her life happy and is still in inspiration for a lot of people as an artist. So I think Xtina is more succesfull in general and in life.

Sorry for my English

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

You are so hypocritical as is everyone here. You guys dragged her for years on end and the one time her fans did it back you act like spoilt brats and don’t like how it feels to be on the other end of it. Just don’t comment on it at all it is a small number of people doing it on both ends stop grouping them all the same most people like myself just don’t care enough to get involved in a stupid argument most of us are over the age of 25 it is sad and pathetic. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, Freakshow__ said:

Xtina said so many nasty things about Britney while she pretended to be woke and a feminist...  And her fans are just like her... They're full of **** and i really believe they belong together. They gravitate in the same energy... :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I stan both and quite frankly sick of the bull**** from both ends it is cringe worthy and embarrassing no matter what X says you guys will find fault 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, brintyjoan said:

Depends on how you define 'impact' or 'success'. They both had a lot of impact back then. Britney always was more popular and she was very big in the 2000's because of the catchy music, being pretty, being cute/**** and great dancing. Xtina was popular and respected for her voice, had some catchy songs as well and more serious music. She was unlikeable as a person, so that's why she was less popular imo.

Since 2005/2006 Britney is known for her private problems and she has became throwback thing. She's being praised for what she did 20 years ago, while Xtina has grown as an artist and is still being praised for her voice and being the voice of multiple generations. She's still a better singer than a lot of popstars who are popular now.

Of course Britney is more popular now still, but not for the right reasons. It's because of the c-ship, her weird insta posts and her music from the 2000s. She isnt respected as an artist, because she doesnt sing or dance.

Christina is free, is living her life happy and is still in inspiration for a lot of people as an artist. So I think Xtina is more succesfull in general and in life.

Sorry for my English

Lmao no one even utters her name. She had the better voice, there is no question. But I’ve never seen anyone fumble her career like that woman. Even Katy Perry lasted a couple of cycles!

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

And vice versa get over it get a life go outside and get fresh air it is exhausting and mortifying if this is what keeps you up at night :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

I do have a life, but just like you i'm on a forum because i want to i don't need nobody telling me what to do with my free time. Mind your business. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block