Xtina fans are the more delusional fandom

13 minutes ago, Prachi said:

We do not care or Certainly I don't about your artistic point of view but xtina is dogging notes and screaming on PCAs let's just agree to disagree! 

Okay, since you want to go there, let's go there. What note did she dodge on the PCAs?

E3 in Genie? Check
Sustained B4 in Genie? Check
D5s in Dirrty? Check
Vocal run peaking at C#5 in Ain't No Other Man? Check
Sustained D5 in Somos Nada? Check
C5 and Eb5 in Beautiful? Check

Where's the dodging, *****? She actually went out of her way to sing the climaxes of multiple songs so she could show off all the iconic notes.

As regards the "screaming," well, I wouldn't expect a Britney fan to know what belting is. Last time, Britney belted a note above B4 was probably in '99. Your girl struggles to belt the G#4 in Not A Girl. Her voice sounds super constricted and nasal on even the most basic belts. Not to mention the MESS that were all the B4 belts in From the Bottom and Don't Let Me Be, even back then when her voice wasn't damaged. Afterwards, she decided to stop singing live 95% of the time and forego belting altogether. It may be for the better, since last time she tried to truly belt (Shadow at the Onyx Hotel Live in Miami) it was a MESS of epic proportions.

The audacity that some Britney fans to comment on other singers' vocals. This is the type of INSANITY that makes other fanbases so upset. 

1 hour ago, MasterNaus said:

The fact someone who claims to be a musician can listen to that performance (her only fully live performance in the last 11+ years) and find her vocals acceptable is PROOF the B Army is the most delusional fan base in the world. Seriously, those vocals are subpar even by HER standards. Britney, nowadays, is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to live vocals. Even Selena Gomez sings better. Not to mention the fact her lesser know contemporaries like Mandy Moore, who isn't a powerhouse vocalist either, wipes the floor with her is baffling. Britney is supposed to be a seasoned artist. She's been singing for 35+ years, and she can't even sing on pitch most of the time? 

Honestly, the B Army calling ANY other fanbase delusional is hilarious. There isn't a more delusional fanbase than the B-Army, who support a VERY lazy artist that has the audacity of lip-syncing to her studio vocals from '98. Who does that? Only someone who's fanbase allow it. Britney doesn't get any criticism from her core fans, so that allows her to get away with things other would be torn apart for. As fans, YOU should be the ones to first call her out for her lack of work ethic. But instead, you spend hours and hours coming up with excuses and treating her like a child. She's a 40-yer-old grown *** woman. Treat her as such and demand that she deliver quality artistry on stage.

OMG! How old are you guys? This is embarassing lmao. This thread is the reason why I don't click in this forum that often anymore and these type of replies reinforces that. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

First, the B-Army caring about what some random fan said on twitter about Xtina's impact (as if that would change a fan's mind or perspective of things). :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Then, Xtina fans signing up in this topic to trash Britney over her weak voice and lip syncing (We been knew). Or stupider: saying she's "just famous because of her private life". :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

This is hilarious on so many levels because I bet majority here are close or over 30 and even in their 40s. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

The truth is both fandoms are delusional af. The B-Army defending Britney over the silliest things sometimes is too childish and I don't know why they keep bringing up the c-ship as an excuse for literally everything. Yes, SHE IS a victim, but she's not some useless human. 

As for Xtina fans, they'll never gonna accept the fact that Britney was, is and will always be bigger than her (by far). They'll never gonna accept her impact in music industry and ALWAYS will bring the fact (probably the only real argument in their favor) that Britney can't sing.

Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, MasterNaus said:

Okay, since you want to go there, let's go there. What note did she dodge on the PCAs?

E3 in Genie? Check
Sustained B4 in Genie? Check
D5s in Dirrty? Check
Vocal run peaking at C#5 in Ain't No Other Man? Check
Sustained D5 in Somos Nada? Check
C5 and Eb5 in Beautiful? Check

Where's the dodging, *****? She actually went out of her way to sing the climaxes of multiple songs so she could show off all the iconic notes.

As regards the "screaming," well, I wouldn't expect a Britney fan to know what belting is. Last time, Britney belted a note above B4 was probably in '99. Your girl struggles to belt the G#4 in Not A Girl. Her voice sounds super constricted and nasal on even the most basic belts. Not to mention the MESS that were all the B4 belts in From the Bottom and Don't Let Me Be, even back then when her voice wasn't damaged. Afterwards, she decided to stop singing live 95% of the time and forego belting altogether. It may be for the better, since last time she tried to truly belt (Shadow at the Onyx Hotel Live in Miami) it was a MESS of epic proportions.

The audacity that some Britney fans to comment on other singers' vocals. This is the type of INSANITY that makes other fanbases so upset. 

Sustaining? My musician skills are not agreeing with this and for the record I am an actual musician who has worked in theatres, can read music, knows music theory unlike you whose most knowledge has come from either YT vocalist or google that performance was indeed a mess you want to stay delusional then stay one and also I am one of those who loves both just Britney a little more - Britney vs Xtina comparison are stale now it's 2021 britney has done much more to pop than Xtina to music industry come to Asia even Genie in a bottle isnt known her it's because Xtina became lazy AF no amount of artistry works in her way now because she's lazy and hardly puts up good performances now! 

Britney herself has said her voice is okay and she wants a voice like Xtina I don't do delusional britney has been forced and abused for a long time I don't wanna criticise her without knowing whole truth! 

Also, why are you on a Britney dominated forum? Go to Xtina where you can talk about her? 

Arguing with a musician on music theory lmao, fans are next level. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Your run-on sentences are hilarious to read, Prachi. You're coming off as unhinged. Also, I don't give a f-ck if you're a musician or not. That doesn't give any more authority than me to comment on music. It is, in fact, an appeal to authority, which is a fallacious way to support an argument. The notes I said were sustained were indeed sustained. That's a fact. I don't give two f-cks about your supposed knowledge if you're straight up lying.

I also don't care about your ANECDOTAL evidence. She's not known in Asia? Are you talking about the whole continent or one specific country? Did you conduct a poll in the entirity of the continent with a large enough sample size to make such a stupid claim? You're a mess. Your claims are completely unsubstantiated and you're making a fool of yourself. 

4 hours ago, MasterNaus said:

Your run-on sentences are hilarious to read, Prachi. You're coming off as unhinged. Also, I don't give a f-ck if you're a musician or not. That doesn't give any more authority than me to comment on music. It is, in fact, an appeal to authority, which is a fallacious way to support an argument. The notes I said were sustained were indeed sustained. That's a fact. I don't give two f-cks about your supposed knowledge if you're straight up lying.

I also don't care about your ANECDOTAL evidence. She's not known in Asia? Are you talking about the whole continent or one specific country? Did you conduct a poll in the entirity of the continent with a large enough sample size to make such a stupid claim? You're a mess. Your claims are completely unsubstantiated and you're making a fool of yourself. 

Let's be a little more realistic and you found the time to come here and talk about Britney - 

Celine holds the note at her age better than Xtina now - PCAs were a proof of that but that doesn't mean she cannot it simply means she is lazy for that and it is showing 

English isnt my first language to begin with nor I consider myself 15 year old to have stan wars I am one of those who grew up with both women of course I like Britney more but I never go around and insult Xtina nor actually have the time for it. 

Xtina is like winter and Britney is like summer there are indeed people like me who enjoy both weathers. 

For years this forum has criticised Britney there's a reason why I actually never singed up for it until FreeBritney thing came along fans are fans everyone is delusional but there comes a age when people need to step outside and appreciate their faves and criticise when they should! 

Not even once I lied but I will not go into detail and say how much delusional you are carrying on saying that PCAs thing was indeed good! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

Not even once I lied but I will not go into detail and say how much delusional you are carrying on saying that PCAs thing was indeed good! 

You did lie when you said she didn't sustain those notes. She sustained them, but her technique isn't perfect. Christina is NOT a technician. She puts raw emotions above all else, and sings whatever and however she's feeling at that moment. It has nothing to do with laziness. 

If she were lazy, she'd be dodging all high notes, lowering the key of most of her songs (which she doesn't, even with songs like The Voice Within that are in a key a little bit too high for her current tessitura), she'd let her backup singers sing 75% of the song (which she doesn't, she's always singing, whether it's the main vocal or the ad-libs), she wouldn't add new and more complex ad-libs (like the opening notes of Ain't No Other Man, which she made more complex in recent years), and she wouldn't do all the creative stuff she does when singing live (you can watch dozens of performances of Twice, and the ending is ALWAYS different).

Everything I mentioned PROVES she's not lazy, so that's another LIE you told. You are free to dislike her aggressive and chest-heavy approach to belting. That's perfectly fine. But just because YOU dislike it, it doesn't mean is objectively bad or shows laziness. Christina DOES not how to hit those high notes with a more neutral vocal placement (as her live performances of Steppin' Out with My Baby prove). Believe it or not, most Fighters love Christina BECAUSE she's not a technician and puts emotions at the forefront.

No other singer can move me like Christina does, especially when singing heartfelt ballads:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, MasterNaus said:

You did lie when you said she didn't sustain those notes. She sustained them, but her technique isn't perfect. Christina is NOT a technician. She puts raw emotions above all else, and sings whatever and however she's feeling at that moment. It has nothing to do with laziness. 

If she were lazy, she'd be dodging all high notes, lowering the key of most of her songs (which she doesn't, even with songs like The Voice Within that are in a key a little bit too high for her current tessitura), she'd let her backup singers sing 75% of the song (which she doesn't, she's always singing, whether it's the main vocal or the ad-libs), she wouldn't add new and more complex ad-libs (like the opening notes of Ain't No Other Man, which she made more complex in recent years), and she wouldn't do all the creative stuff she does when singing live (you can watch dozens of performances of Twice, and the ending is ALWAYS different).

Everything I mentioned PROVES she's not lazy, so that's another LIE you told. You are free to dislike her aggressive and chest-heavy approach to belting. That's perfectly fine. But just because YOU dislike it, it doesn't mean is objectively bad or shows laziness. Christina DOES not how to hit those high notes with a more neutral vocal placement (as her live performances of Steppin' Out with My Baby prove). Believe it or not, most Fighters love Christina BECAUSE she's not a technician and puts emotions at the forefront.

No other singer can move me like Christina does, especially when singing heartfelt ballads:

No need to show me all this, I've seen this all already I was just talking about PCAs I know her strengths and weaknesses well enough I grew up with this women and I never disliked her if I did like you did Britney I would've gone to an xtina forum and trashed her like you doing here! how old are you? I am guessing in your 30s I am gonna be turning 30 in a couple of years we both are too old for this trash talk which I actually never even did on Xtina! 

Xtina is a supreme tier vocalist even today people cannot out-sing her even Britney has acknowledged that but she has did becaome lazy on PCAs one if you don't wanna accept I am not here to prove anything. 

Regarding Britney - she always said her voice is okay - vocals aren't about range britney has a great falsetto and contains 4 octave length but cannot sing above 3rd most times nor she shouldn't have too but women has been forced we need to give her a break! 

On 1/1/2022 at 5:40 PM, MasterNaus said:

How old are you? That's a serious question. That thing of calling a singer a derogatory name (Xtuna, Xtinct, etc) is so CHILDISH. Even a middle schooler would find it childish. Are you like 11 or something? We're simply discussing the impact and artistic output of these two singers. It's not that big of a deal. Some of you need to go outside and touch some grass. It's kinda insane y'all get so catty and vicious over something so trivial. 

Ok Xtinct fan :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 2
On 12/23/2021 at 1:51 PM, b42ad said:

Just don't buy into it. Christina Aguilera, and her extension her fans, has always been bitter towards Britney because she is more successful. Christina tries to be "woke" these days and big Britney up but she spent a very large portion of her career trying to drag Britney down and it's clear to see Britney hasn't forgotten that. Leave them to it - Britney will always be more successful, more loved, more popular. It's embarrassing to see grown adults fighting online because of what their favourite singer said/did.

Yeah she spent like one era for dragging her. Lol.

Xtina fans just having fun with Unstablney. We care about talent and work. The one who's relevant is Xtina - she's performing, she's singing, she's on the market. Im so sorry girls.

Actually to be honest. Xtina fans, dont try to prove Xtina's status. Lol. She was never as big as Britney, but she was the only person with who Britney could compete in early 2000s. Nobody was even close to them. Xtina influenced many young celebs who are famous these days, she sold many records, she has won many important awards. She has many hits. Everybody knows who Christina Aguilera is even nowdays, but for sure its a problem to name her latest hit single. 

She's icon. She's legend. Not as much big as Britney, but still. And from two of them - she is a relevant one. She's performing, she's working. And that's are facts. And she's not forced to do that.......

And life is tricky, believe me. I think that many hits are ahead of this woman.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, returcus said:

Yeah she spent like one era for dragging her. Lol.

Xtina fans just having fun with Unstablney. We care about talent and work. The one who's relevant is Xtina - she's performing, she's singing, she's on the market. Im so sorry girls.

I'm a christina fan too... lbr the GP doesn't give a **** about her and she hasn't put any effort into her career since 2010. She deserves to get dragged for half assing performances of non ballads. 

I also think that without all of her personal problems no one would care about britney either. People move on and younger generations lose interest. 

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I'm a christina fan too... lbr the GP doesn't give a **** about her and she hasn't put any effort into her career since 2010. She deserves to get dragged for half assing performances of non ballads. 

I also think that without all of her personal problems no one would care about britney either. People move on and younger generations lose interest. 

That is also not true, britney personal problems didn't give her anything but hate but her popularity was always there younger generation always look for young pop stars though due to being pop her music has always been famous TikTok is a proper proof of that it has nothing to do with her problems her music is appealing to at least some young generation. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

But what means any effort?

I prefer this from forced releasing albums and forced concerts and residencies.....................................................................

She's performing on many occasions. She released good album in 2018, we are expecting 3 EP's in 2022. In breaks she's releasing collabs. 

Actually if you're gonna collect how many songs Britney released and Christina in 22 yrs you could be suprised - Christina has less albums, but three albums has 20+ songs (so you can count that as two albums each)

Actually "La Fuerza" should be relesed Jan 28th!!! :D 

4 minutes ago, Prachi said:

That is also not true, britney personal problems didn't give her anything but hate but her popularity was always there younger generation always look for young pop stars though due to being pop her music has always been famous TikTok is a proper proof of that it has nothing to do with her problems her music is appealing to at least some young generation. 

Yeah, that's why from nowhere she's started having #1 on Hot 100 and high peaks like she never did before (not couting Baby). Obviosly it did.

Before 2007, Christina was a lot better in peaks on Hot 100 but Britney was winning with album sales.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, returcus said:

Yeah, that's why from nowhere she's started having #1 on Hot 100 and high peaks like she never did before (not couting Baby). Obviosly it did.

Before 2007, Christina was a lot better in peaks on Hot 100 but Britney was winning with album sales.

The lies, Britney due to her contract with Pepsi had low radio plays during 'Britney' album era and Oops I did it again didn't had a single physical release for months in the US! 

And as you brought album sales into pictures - Christina no album hit diamond in the US even with better positioning on singles why? 

Even Oops..I did it again secured 10M sales in a year but was certified later on

vWYHaFI.jpg

Congressmen even wrote a letter to the radio channel as it was effecting Britney positioning on BB charts, receipts

https://web.archive.org/web/20031225154847/https://www.house.gov/berman/newsroom/clear_channel_letter.html

12 minutes ago, Prachi said:

It gave her publicity non stop and the world rooting for her circus comeback and now during free britney. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

No but a lot of people make good music that no one buys because nobody hears it. Britney and her music were on TV non stop for a couple of years and the main Eason was her personal drama.

I agree, but giving it completely on the personal thing isn't right either imo

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block