Mariah Carey says she reached out to Britney while she was in the conservatorship: I wanted her to know you're not alone

I remember in her book, her mother and brother tried to place her in something like a conservatorship. They couldn't threaten Mariah like the way they threatened Britney because Mariah had no kids at the time so she fought back and cut off her family once all that mess was done. Her sister and brother continues to trash her in the media because she doesn't want anything to do with them, they're always asking for money. 

• Like 4

Unlike Gaga, Madonna and other *****es who jumped on the bandwagon only after the fact, I guess at least Mariah kind of supported her before the cship came to an end. 

Still, the REAL heroes will remain Rose McGowan, Courtney Love and Cher. THEY deserve direct praise from Britney. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Full Interview https://www.nme.com/big-reads/mariah-carey-cover-interview-2021-fall-in-love-at-christmas-3120794

Interesting part :

Reading this makes me thinking of Jamie secretly placed recording devices in Britneys bedroom.... Mariah could relate to what Britney had been treated in the conservatorship.....

In her autobiography, she writes that for her videos, she would also build a fantasia. The came in the throes of her first marriage to her first husband, the Sony Music CEO Tommy Mottola, who discovered Carey when she was 19; he was 25 years her senior. The marriage lasted from 1993 to 1998.

In the book, she alleges that he kitted out their mansion in surveillance equipment that monitored her every move, and writes: ‘I created the fun and free girl in my videos so that I could watch a version of myself be alive, live vicariously through her – the girl I pretended to be, the girl I wished was me.’” Mottola apologised for his conduct during the marriage in his own memoir, 2013’s Hitmaker: The Man And His Music, adding “if it seemed like I was controlling, let me apologise again” and suggesting that his “obsessive” nature contributed to their “success”: “The problem was that I was the chairman of Sony and her husband at the same time.”

• Like 2
1 hour ago, annalai23 said:

Mottola apologised for his conduct during the marriage in his own memoir, 2013’s Hitmaker: The Man And His Music, adding “if it seemed like I was controlling, let me apologise again” and suggesting that his “obsessive” nature contributed to their “success”: “The problem was that I was the chairman of Sony and her husband at the same time.”

That is not an apology.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block