Mariah Carey says she reached out to Britney while she was in the conservatorship: I wanted her to know you're not alone

11 hours ago, Touch my GigaBrit said:

I remember in her book, her mother and brother tried to place her in something like a conservatorship. They couldn't threaten Mariah like the way they threatened Britney because Mariah had no kids at the time so she fought back and cut off her family once all that mess was done. Her sister and brother continues to trash her in the media because she doesn't want anything to do with them, they're always asking for money. 

yeah I heard something like that back in the day. I remember it was some kind of mini breakdown, but isn't she close with her mom again? I know they recorded a christmas duet together years ago

8 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This is probably why she lashed out we Christina. She knew Christina since age 14 and Mariah who she barely knew cared enough to reach out. You go Mariah. 

they joined at age 12 didn’t they? So even younger than 14. I think the lashing out is related to how long they’ve known each other but also something that may have happened after they became famous. They definitely had a real feud at some point in the later years. Maybe there’s a tiny bit of jealousy too that Christina got to do what she wanted with her career, have the kids she wanted, and just live her life even though she had her own struggles as well.  

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

yeah I heard something like that back in the day. I remember it was some kind of mini breakdown, but isn't she close with her mom again? I know they recorded a christmas duet together years ago

Yea, but she recently said she's not on speaking terms with her mom but she still takes care of her. She pays all her bills and rent at the retirement home she's in. 

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This is probably why she lashed out we Christina. She knew Christina since age 14 and Mariah who she barely knew cared enough to reach out. You go Mariah. 

I don't think Christina is entirely clueless about the situation Britney is in. Which made me think her tweet back in June to support Britney is just something she did to ride the waves. But only if its convenient for her.

• Love 1

thats very nice of her. i wonder if anyone has reached out. i know britney is not the typical celeb and doesnt really get into that lifestyle but i think its very important for her to have friends in the industry. theyre the only ones that can really relate and understand a lot of what she deals with in the public eye. healthy to be able to bounce thoughts and ideas off of her industry peers.

• Like 4
On 12/17/2021 at 7:06 AM, Dave92 said:

Unlike Gaga, Madonna and other *****es who jumped on the bandwagon only after the fact, I guess at least Mariah kind of supported her before the cship came to an end. 

Still, the REAL heroes will remain Rose McGowan, Courtney Love and Cher. THEY deserve direct praise from Britney. 

Don’t forget Miley Cyrus and Yvie Oddly who also were passionate about it back in 2019 when everyone thought we were crazy conspiracy theorists 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block