Matthew Rosengart: Jamie will be deposed, calls for reform in conservatorship and paparazzi laws

12 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Good news! 👏 

Team Britney got what they asked for. No news on final paperwork. Hopefully Variety confirm. 

I want Britney to keep her privacy...I just wish we knew if they went with Britney's petition or Jamie's...hopefully when the hearing transcript comes out we may know what the judge decided in that regard...

3 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

I swear, if nothing significant happens in January I will scream. I know it's not my issue but I want justice!

I also want to know if Britney's lawyer has talked to the ex security guard from Black Box and if he got those files with emails, etc.?!

I NEED TO KNOW.MP3

:groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

21 hours ago, Easy There said:

He keeps saying the same bull**** at every press conference, yet no action whatsoever. He just keeps saying what the fans want to hear lol. 

What people in conservatorships need is accountability, I mean real accountability. It's pointless to introduce new laws when the corrupt people breaking it are still in position of power. 

"Reform"  lmfao, and he can't even make or doesn't want to make Jamie Spears answer a few questions. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block