BREAKING: BOLSONARO wins TIME Person of the Year

8 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Ageist are we???

They require people to be a certain age to vote drink run for political parties. So its unbalanced with no age limits for the elderly people who are failing and citizens and dying on record numbers. 

maybe if they had consequences they would make better decisions. 

If treating elderly generations with fairness makes me agist oh forking well.

sorry to make your chinos even more spicy diva 

3 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

They require people to be a certain age to vote drink run for political parties. So its unbalanced with no age limits for the elderly people who are failing and citizens and dying on record numbers. 

maybe if they had consequences they would make better decisions. 

If treating elderly generations with fairness makes me agist oh forking well.

sorry to make your chinos even more spicy diva 

You can be 18 to run as a politician, and vote. 

If you research why the drinking age is 21, I mean we all know why. It was 18, but 18 years old was irresponsible they kept getting drunk. 

In Europe they handle their liquor better than the US, they get drunk, yes but not to the point they can't recall what happened the night before. 

That's usually for a special occasion not like how US Teens do it almost every party (maybe it's different now, since parents are allowing their kids to drink with them present and teaching them to use moderation), but in my day, they would get drunk because it was against the law, and that was something thrilling to a lot of teens, breaking the laws in the 00s. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block