BREAKING: BOLSONARO wins TIME Person of the Year

2 hours ago, Puppy said:

Who is this guy? Honestly :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

2 hours ago, Markoct said:

i dont know her mariah carey GIF

2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Literally WHO? Anyway who cares - these online polls are meaningless 

it's kinda concerning if you don't know who he is though :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: one of the major geopolitic actors of this world

he's pretty much the "Brazilian Donald trump" (he called himself like that)

y'all need to check a little bit more global news instead of Britney's candids in Mexico :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 6
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, do the thing said:

it's kinda concerning if you don't know who he is though :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: one of the major geopolitic actors of this world

he's pretty much the "Brazilian Donald trump" (he called himself like that)

y'all need to check a little bit more global news instead of Britney's candids in Mexico :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

No love, u being offended is whats concerning. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Mentally Ill Therapy GIF by Girl I Guess Pod

• Love 1

Some curiosity:

he's sympathetic to Brazil's military dictatorship 

A congressman/deputy for almost 30 years, without a single contribution/project of his own

Banned by brazilian army

he suffered a knife attack in 2018 (election year) which helped to increase his already growing popularity back then

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Jaiden said:

Some curiosity:

he's sympathetic to Brazil's military dictatorship 

A congressman/deputy for almost 30 years, without a single contribution/project of his own

Banned by brazilian army

he suffered a knife attack in 2018 (election year) which helped to increase his already growing popularity back then

The knife attack was staged, therefore fake like he’s fake 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Markoct said:

No love, u being offended is whats concerning. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Mentally Ill Therapy GIF by Girl I Guess Pod

:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I'm not offended, and I really dislike bolsonaro, it's just a joke chill :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

it's just kinda important imo to know the basic actors of this world, not knowing who Trump, Biden, Bolsonaro, Macron, Putin, Xi Jinping, Merkel is def concerning. bolsonaro policies impact a large part of the world, esp. the environmental ones.

and it's even more concerning if you can vote :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I’m in Australia and don’t know each and every government in the world - do you know Australian politics? :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

brazil has much more geopolitical impact than Australia though, just like you probably know about germany/uk/france politics and not spain/portugal for instance. still, you get to know very problematic governments, like Poland's and Hungary's in the case of the EU dissolution as they hit the headlines everyday

Bolsonaro has been very controversial esp. with his doings regarding the amazonian forest protection, which involves most states in the world through agreements and politics who agree/disagree with him.

ps: I planned to go to Australia this year. sadly enough, the borders are closed for at the very least one more year. and since France is like 24h-plane from there, I'll have to wait for a long *** time before even thinking about going to Australia :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

“In a shocking turn of events…” Please we all know it’s not shocking. It was Xtina’s fans that sabotaged, that’s one of the reasons I read her on my Instagram stories. Pssss don’t worry, karma gots it’s kisses for y’all:snapney_tongue_lick_snapchat_britney_funny_p: 

You're giving  a dozen of people way more power than they really have :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block