BREAKING: BOLSONARO wins TIME Person of the Year

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

Britney would have won if those pressed trolls didn't spam the polls.  She was winning by a landslide.   But knowing how everything is political and/or rigged these days, I wasn't expecting her to win anyway. 

Stop making them feel they actually had influence in those results. U really think those 3 Xtina fans won over all the Britney fan votes?:saywat-towelney:

16 hours ago, FrenchToast said:

The world isn't going well at all... How can people vote for this monster as person of the year? What good did he do? :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

Time’s Person of The Year (POTY) features and profiles a person, a group, an idea, or an object that "for better or for worse ... has done the most to influence the events of the year".

If Voldemort was real, he would have won POTY at some point. Not because people like or support him, but because he's all people could talk/think about during a certain time period. And he will be remembered in history for what he did.

Bolsonaro is a valid choice. He's a C.U.N.T. Present and future generations deserve to know this.

Some previous choices:
Wallis simpson
Adolf Hit.ler
Joseph Stalin
Richard Nixon
Vlademir putin
Donald trump

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Time’s Person of The Year (POTY) features and profiles a person, a group, an idea, or an object that "for better or for worse ... has done the most to influence the events of the year".

If Voldemort was real, he would have won POTY at some point. Not because people like or support him, but because he's all people could talk/think about during a certain time period. And he will be remembered in history for what he did.

Bolsonaro is a valid choice. He's a C.U.N.T. Present and future generations deserve to know this.

Some previous choices:
Wallis simpson
Adolf Hit.ler
Joseph Stalin
Richard Nixon
Vlademir putin
Donald trump

I understand what you mean, I didn't see it under this point of view.
I just saw this price like a reward for brilliant and wonderful people.

But you're right, this is valid, he made an impact this year, in a very negative way, but he did...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Some previous choices:
Wallis simpson
Adolf Hit.ler
Joseph Stalin
Richard Nixon
Vlademir putin
Donald trump

Wallis Simpson? She was just an american divorcée who married an UK king. Why included her in a list of bad people?

12 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

In a shocking turn of events, Brazil’s presidential genocide BOLSONARO won the TIME Person of the Year with 24% of 9 million votes by readers which I believe were bots or his cattle supporters.

The editors choice will be revealed Dec.13

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7blq0ent0dfjmwg16up2c

they didnt ask "whos the GOOD person of the year", did they?

Im pretty sure bolsonaro can actually be considered the (MOST USELESS) person of the year.  :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Each voter can choose a kind of person for him. like, what adjective would u fill the blank space?

Bolsonaro is the ____________________ person of the year.

aaaaaaand Trump got the sencond place... i mean... :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

7 hours ago, do the thing said:

:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I'm not offended, and I really dislike bolsonaro, it's just a joke chill :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

it's just kinda important imo to know the basic actors of this world, not knowing who Trump, Biden, Bolsonaro, Macron, Putin, Xi Jinping, Merkel is def concerning. bolsonaro policies impact a large part of the world, esp. the environmental ones.

and it's even more concerning if you can vote :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

seth meyers get help GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

6 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Wallis Simpson? She was just an american divorcée who married an UK king. Why included her in a list of bad people?

It was a list of some “controversial” choices. The good or bad of it is up to you. That’s never the point of TPOTY.

Wallis was a N.azi sympathiser, often racist, and definitely anti-Semitic. Most definitely a controversial and divisive figure.

44 minutes ago, Faeline said:

this is a joke?

I don't believe it. But as a brazilian i know HOW MUCH suporter this genocide have.

Bolsonaro and Jamie Spears must be friends on the prison. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Not a joke.

This is just the Person of the Year as chosen by a readers poll (24% voted for him).

The official 2021 Time Person of The Year as chosen by TIME editors, will be revealed on December 13.

11 hours ago, KrisJ said:

I’m in Australia and don’t know each and every government in the world - do you know Australian politics? :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

I dont know who's the aussie president but I know that Australia is one of the only countries in the world who had the guts to criticize and question China  towards pandemic

14 hours ago, do the thing said:

it's kinda concerning if you don't know who he is though :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: one of the major geopolitic actors of this world

he's pretty much the "Brazilian Donald trump" (he called himself like that)

y'all need to check a little bit more global news instead of Britney's candids in Mexico :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

The Brazilian Donald Trump or The Brazilian Hit.ler? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block