Britney Spears Opinions That Will Make Other Fans Mad

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep things light :)

5 hours ago, cantgetnooops said:

I dont like when she flashes too much skin and is overtly ***ual. She has natural s** appeal and doesnt need to do all that imo, but i feel like thats the Madonna influence that gets the best of her and possibly other things that she has been through in her life. 

Basically you’re saying you don’t like toxic video? :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Brian is deeply overrated as a choreographer and way more interested in doing “complex” choreography than actually working with Britney. A decent choreographer would have seen where she was at in 2011 and NOT given her HIAM

Slave 4 U barely works on its own as a song. Like, you listen to it to imagine the choreography

I prefer Money, Love & Happiness to Mona Lisa and think it’s more insightful into Britney’s mindset 

BOMT is not good and if she ever performs again I’m very happy for her to permanently retire it. 

1 hour ago, mr. ferret said:

Glory is boring, flat and so repetitive. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Seriously, just love me, hard to forget ya, clumsy, do you wanna come over, love me down , make me and change your mind are super annoying.

No kiddin, I feel nauseous with this album, specially with this songs. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: it's like read a book in a car, bus or train for me. I really feel sick listening :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I dont like the Piece of Me show at all, whether in vegas or on tour. It was a poor show :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I feel like the two worst are better and if I’m dancing & do you want to come over and clumsy

• Like 1

Some people clearly misunderstood the assignment. You're supposed to give your hot takes/unpopular opinions/stuff that goes against the consensus in the fandom, not just bash Britney as a person. 

Having said that, here's my confession: while I think Blackout is a good album, I really don't get why it's thought of as some kind of masterpiece :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, cantgetnooops said:

I dont like when she flashes too much skin and is overtly ***ual. She has natural s** appeal and doesnt need to do all that imo, but i feel like thats the Madonna influence that gets the best of her and possibly other things that she has been through in her life. 

Agreed. I love seeing people express their ***uality but the Breathe on Me performance from the Onyx Hotel Tour was too far. It was way too ***ual. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 3