Britney Spears Opinions That Will Make Other Fans Mad

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep things light :)

13 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

I don’t think Sam is hot and I don’t like Cade.

Super unpopular opinion. I also think she is very different on Instagram to any interview, documentary or tv show she has been on. I don’t even think she looks like herself on Instagram. 

How dare she not look like she does on TV or stage when she at home not working??? 🙄

• Like 2
16 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

:rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Although, I do agree to an extent. HIAM is a production masterpiece, but if nobody told you Britney is singing it, you really wouldn't know. Her vocals in it are overprocessed and are unrecognisable :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: 

This. And like it or not it was exactly the lead single she needed and the MV was one of her best. I honestly don't think S&S or WB would have happened without HIAM. 

As much as some like to hate on FF in general it was an important part of her discography, especially at that time. Coming from Blackout and Circus she needed something to capture the publics attention, and it definitely achieved that. 

I think FF was the last time she delivered a strong lead single, followed by hit after hit and strong visuals. A true Britney era :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 3

Trip to your heart is the only song I can listen to from FF and I neither like the singles, nor the videos of the four singles that came out of it.
But I get why they were so popular and successful though at that time. I also think any pop/dance music that has been released around 2011 sounds terrible, dated and cheap :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Agreed. I love seeing people express their ***uality but the Breathe on Me performance from the Onyx Hotel Tour was too far. It was way too ***ual. 

facts, its sad and i never watch it cos i know she can do and has done soooo much better. My prerogative video is a no for me too, trying way too hard :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

13 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

tbh i am thinking about Leaving Exhale. it has become really toxic. some of you are really disgusting 

just because we dont worship Britney like she is God, doesnt mean its "toxic" behaviour. Everyone has an opinion and not everything she does is oh-so-perfect and neither are any of us perfect either. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Love 1

blackout is overrated 

dont like do you want to come over and change your mind 

somebody should burn those tight mini dresses and ugly shoes... gurl you are 40 act your age they had an episode on a show called styled by jury and the woman was copy paste britney with short dresses tight ***** out and everything 

you can still be feminine and **** and hot and not wear those skimpy clothes 

and damn girl you are chilling right now take those horrible extensions out and let your natural hair breathe 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

blackout is overrated 

dont like do you want to come over and change your mind 

somebody should burn those tight mini dresses and ugly shoes... gurl you are 40 act your age they had an episode on a show called styled by jury and the woman was copy paste britney with short dresses tight ***** out and everything 

you can still be feminine and **** and hot and not wear those skimpy clothes 

and damn girl you are chilling right now take those horrible extensions out and let your natural hair breathe 

Best Sean Tully GIFs | Gfycat