Britney Spears Opinions That Will Make Other Fans Mad

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep things light :)

8 hours ago, Markoct said:

I think HIAM is the most unbritney and flop song on the planet and should have never happened. 

Leaving til weather is all clear :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

Thought I  was the only one who didn't like this song. Phew

My unpopular opinion - Circus is bottom tier. 6 good songs and the rest are horrible and needed to be replaced by bonus tracks and unreleased tracks.

7 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Why spread negativity?!

Express urselves more polite 💅🏻

And here’s mine:

1) I don’t think Britney was forced to sing with baby voice. She was the one behind that singing style and it is unique and great.

2) private show is a masterpiece 

Bro she was definitely forced listen to any *NSYNC song from back then, jive/Max Martin made them all sing in that nasally tone.

had them all pronouncing ME wrong lol 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, youngmenace said:

Brian is deeply overrated as a choreographer and way more interested in doing “complex” choreography than actually working with Britney. A decent choreographer would have seen where she was at in 2011 and NOT given her HIAM

Slave 4 U barely works on its own as a song. Like, you listen to it to imagine the choreography

I prefer Money, Love & Happiness to Mona Lisa and think it’s more insightful into Britney’s mindset 

BOMT is not good and if she ever performs again I’m very happy for her to permanently retire it. 

I totally agree about slave 4 u is kinda her most unlistenable song, it’s a song you kinda have to dance too, if you’re driving why eve play the song it has barely any lyrics tbh lol

get get get 

Huh huh huh 

aren’t lyrics lol

One unpopular opinion I have is that I think the entertainment industry is such exploitative, soulless garbage that I would be really proud of Britney if she decides to never interact with it ever again.

I will also support her if she does keep continuing to share her art with her audience in some way.

But I'm so over people pretending that it's always been as tragic as it is today with social media stars/influencers, microwave trends, and just all of it. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew: I genuinely think Britney is one of the last TRUE superstars... And if she wants to live out the rest of her days on a lush estate with her family... I really don't think she'll be missing out on much. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I don’t really like the vma 2002 outfit. Specifically the gladiator sandals.

I don’t willingly ever listen to baby oops and slave unless I’m doing her choreo 

I don’t like anything we’ve heard from original doll

a lot of her unreleased sound like they’re unfinished and meant to be unreleased 

• Like 1