Britney Spears Opinions That Will Make Other Fans Mad

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep things light :)

1 minute ago, Stefani said:

Mona Lisa is one of the most overrated songs in Brit's discography and her label made the right decision not to release it as an official single. 3 is the most undeserving #1 Billboard hit in Britney's career. Glory is better than Blackout. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

facts GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Her performing the since Circus has been terrible 90% of the time, she has almost no fierceness to her and I wish she’d have a new choreographer. her outfits are hideous, the racoon look&nasty hair extensions have to go & she desperately needs some nice eyebrows & clothes, and she would benefit from wearing high waisted pants if she keeps going for crop tops. 

Last 2 (maybe even 3) albums were whatever with just few exceptions.

Sam and her don’t look like they have great chemistry to me and they make a really weird couple dynamically, something about him I don’t trust. 

I’m pretty sure her passion and her charisma will come back tho now that she’s in charge. In due time.. eg around Jonathan Ross interview, she seemed to be doing well (at least it looked like it) & then the entire fight probably drained her 2018 forward. 

I know I give her a lot of **** for how unkept she looks nowadays and I know I shouldn’t be comparing her to her early 2000s, but I still believe in her & support her

• Love 3
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

I don’t think Sam is hot and I don’t like Cade.

Super unpopular opinion. I also think she is very different on Instagram to any interview, documentary or tv show she has been on. I don’t even think she looks like herself on Instagram. 

spacer.png

agreed, I can barely recognize her on Instagram… This was one of her most recent interviews in 2016. I think the medication she had been on for the past couple of years probably made her look really bloated and tired, and her never taking her eye make up off isn’t favorable either. 

• Love 1

Although she’s still attractive….I hate whatever she did to her face that messed up her natural smile. Idk if it’s lip injection or bad face lift but there was shift a few years ago and her smile has never been the same. Also wish she would fix the gap in her front teeth. 

• Like 6