Britney Spears Opinions That Will Make Other Fans Mad

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep things light :)

14 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Body Ache is one of the better songs off BJ, even though it’s a lot of Myah vocals.

Passenger has ALWAYS been trash. I never knew why fans were obsessed with it at first. It’s not a Britney song In vocals, lyrics, or feel. You really think Britney would sing about how great it is to let go and give someone else control over her life? :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Gosh, the myah debate still on?

Glory is boring, flat and so repetitive. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Seriously, just love me, hard to forget ya, clumsy, do you wanna come over, love me down , make me and change your mind are super annoying.

No kiddin, I feel nauseous with this album, specially with this songs. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: it's like read a book in a car, bus or train for me. I really feel sick listening :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I dont like the Piece of Me show at all, whether in vegas or on tour. It was a poor show :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
38 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

This thread is disgusting, do you realize BRITNEY probably reads this right? 

I am disgusted by some of your comments criticizing how she looks, how she performed when she was being abused and forced to do it, how her face looks or how she acts on Instagram! I think everyone here is old enough to know this is completely wrong! Who needs haters having fans like some of you!

You should be ashamed of yourselves!!

YOU ARE ALL TRASH!!! F.CK YOU!  :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Britney if you are reading this, you are beautiful and perfect just the way you are!
Live your life as you want, dress like you want and post on Instagram whatever the f.uck you want! Be as authentic as you can, that’s the most beautiful version of yourself! ❤️

agree completely

• Love 1