Britney Spears Opinions That Will Make Other Fans Mad

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep things light :)

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Markoct said:

I think HIAM is the most unbritney and flop song on the planet and should have never happened. 

Leaving til weather is all clear :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

:rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Although, I do agree to an extent. HIAM is a production masterpiece, but if nobody told you Britney is singing it, you really wouldn't know. Her vocals in it are overprocessed and are unrecognisable :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

:rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Although, I do agree to an extent. HIAM is a production masterpiece, but if nobody told you Britney is singing it, you really wouldn't know. Her vocals in it are overprocessed and are unrecognisable :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: 

I think its an extrenely overproduced song, in bad way. Maybe a band should have sung it. Very none britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Why should I be sad and Heaven on Earth have no place on Blackout. Those two songs are the reason why I can't listen to the bible from the beginning to end without skipping :trash_throw_away_recycle:

It's a good thing you're hot. And that's all I have to say about that. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 8