(VIDEO) Britney was warned about her family by a Korean fortune teller in 2003 : "Don't stay too close to your family."

Britney was warned about her family by a Korean fortune teller in 2003 in "Britney & BoA" for the South Korean special, broadcasted by SBS for the asian promotion of In the Zone.

" [...] you are separative from you family, don't stay too close to your family. "

By the way, our girl was already into Kpop in 2003...! Ugh, avant-garde* Queen. As always. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

At 50:51

Not a groundbreaking info, but I found it interesting to share.  :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

*I realized that she has done a lot of things that are now really popular, like being a judge on a TV show or to make a resident in Vegas... while being a AAA artist, before it was a thing. Just sayin' :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Be wary of others
The ones closest to you (oh)
The poison they feed you
And the voodoo that they do...

But in rebellion, there's a sparkle of truth...

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

She said "you don't stay too close to your family", so it wasn't really a warning, more of an observation about her life already.

It's more eery that she said luck in your love life in March and September. March she met K Fed and September she got married :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Yeh at that point, she wasnt predicting anything, she said "you don't stay too close to your family" which is obvious given the fact she had been travelling the world constantly from 1999-2004 touring and promoting albums. i think the OP misinterpreted what the woman said and didnt hear her say the word YOU first meaning in the present she doesnt stay too close to your family due to touring and promoting 

Christy Carlson Romano talked about in one of her YouTube videos about how when she 21 she cut off contact with her mom and the rest of her family for a year and how her relationship with her mon ended up being better for it. I have a feeling that in 2007 Britney was trying to do the same thing with her family, but they refused to honor her wishes. I think that if they had honored her wishes that her relationship with them would at least exist unlike now in which her relationship with them is nonexistent as it should be. 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Baby Bottle Pop said:

Britney was warned about her family by a Korean fortune teller in 2003 in "Britney & BoA" for the South Korean special, broadcasted by SBS for the asian promotion of In the Zone.

" [...] you are separative from you family, don't stay too close to your family. "

By the way, our girl was already into Kpop in 2003...! Ugh, avant-garde* Queen. As always. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

At 50:51

Not a groundbreaking info, but I found it interesting to share.  :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

*I realized that she has done a lot of things that are now really popular, like being a judge on a TV show or to make a resident in Vegas... while being a AAA artist, before it was a thing. Just sayin' :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Be wary of others
The ones closest to you (oh)
The poison they feed you
And the voodoo that they do...

But in rebellion, there's a sparkle of truth...

Looking at the whole thing, wow Britney really slay Korea. Boa is a highly regarded artist there, with tight and energetic dance moves, but it’s nowhere close with Britney’s sheer stage presence. The Smokey eye is really giving a killer look. No wonder it’s her go to eye make up. :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ElToxico said:

I'm still in shock she hasn't changed that raccoon smokey eye makeup for 18 years

no surprises wow GIF by Hotels.com

now its even worse... i just want to get a wipe with make up remover and clear her skin and introduce her to proper skin care 

but hey its not my decision to make she obvi likes it that way

• Love 2
8 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

I noticed that too! like she was intently listening

I think she did because the lady acknowledged that Britney is very smart and lucid. So many joked and still jokes about her intelligence and capacity when Britney really is more intelligent than the average person. Such a difference to all of those interviews that went “Your breast… why did you break up with Justin Timberlake… are you always ****… your abs…”

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block