Britney: I've retired and am just living the life!

2 hours ago, G-unit said:

She’s very clearly joking.  But I hope she’s enjoying her life and if she does wish to legit retire, I support whole heartedly.

You just know every news source around the world is gonna say that, then when she releases music, haters gonna be like ‘didn’t she just announce her retirement smh she’s not ‘all there’…’

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Midnight said:

I'll say this, and it's not meant to sound shady or salty or whatever, if she is joking, I think she should stop because this will actually harm her career, a lot of people are going to assume that she is in fact retired and will lose interest in her and will lead to her future projects to fail'

Say that to Cher who every album and tour shes done for the past 20 years has been her 'farewell  tour' or her 'last album'. Shes working on a new album now and the interviewer asked her if it would be her last album  and she laughed and said 'aw i dunno, ive been saying its my last whatever for years now'. so joking on an IG  post isnt really shady when theres people like Cher who publicly declare a tour a 'farewell tour' only to do another one years later lol

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, G-unit said:

She’s very clearly joking.  But I hope she’s enjoying her life and if she does wish to legit retire, I support whole heartedly.

She absolutely is not “very clearly” joking. In fact, I’d be willing to bet the vast majority of fans are questioning this and stressing, hoping she’s trolling but wondering if she really means it. Nothing is very clear about this.  I want her to live her life and be happy and only choose what she wants. But if retirement is what she wants, it will certainly be upsetting. 

“People hear me but they’re really not listening” - FTR

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block