Britney: I've retired and am just living the life!

38 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

i dont know if she’s joking or not. it may be a weird way to announce her retirement but it’s very britney at the same time. hope she’s joking but if she’s not i completely understand and she deserves it

Def joking.  She’s super goofy like this, but she loves her fans immensely, so I’m positive she wouldn’t take something serious like retiring as a way to be goofy.  If she were actually retiring she would either share a letter addressed to her fans announcing it and thanking us for our support or she would film herself thanking us and announcing it.

• Love 4
  • Content Curators

I'll say this, and it's not meant to sound shady or salty or whatever, if she is joking, I think she should stop because this will actually harm her career, a lot of people are going to assume that she is in fact retired and will lose interest in her and will lead to her future projects to fail.

However, if she is serious then good for her, she deserves every bit of happiness.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

17 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I'll say this, and it's not meant to sound shady or salty or whatever, if she is joking, I think she should stop because this will actually harm her career, a lot of people are going to assume that she is in fact retired and will lose interest in her and will lead to her future projects to fail.

However, if she is serious then good for her, she deserves every bit of happiness.

I honestly think it’s the opposite. It’ll probably create more buzz around anything she does in the future

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block