Xtina getting exposed for having her team kick Beyonce out from backstage

Honestly, I think its just Christinas team informing Destiny's child that its their time for the room considering Christina has to get ready for a show or whatever.

I dont think its Christina kicking anyone out, and I doubt Christina was informed of this as these things are done by a team before the celebrity arrive.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Henry keep Beyoncé's name outta yo threads boo :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

How about ''no''? :emma: Daddy Midnight is angry :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: As he should :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Now I will say this, me and the entire ( and growing) 219 million beyhives say hi to xtunas 7.9 followers on insta :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: 

219 million Beyonce's fans and still her last song flopped hard :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::queenie_falling_dying_dead: I'm crying HAHAHAHA

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

I think this is just petty and straight up immature to call out Xtina on stuff "she" did 20 years ago that were probably out of her control. Let's not forget that pop stars are rarely the ones calling the shots for how shows and events go. Is she a diva ? Yes of course but let's not cancel her for some past mistakes she probably didn't even have control over 

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block