Xtina getting exposed for having her team kick Beyonce out from backstage

This is the "cool" thing another time? talking bad about woman? the "me too" and "feminism" is over again?

I mean, Xtina was super young (so inmadure), insecurity and super famous, ok, she made mistakes, ok, next page.... And Beyonce wans't a homeless poor ladie in the street... O poor Beyonce... I want to know the things that Beyonce do to the people in her career.

And why don't you talk about what men have done?

• Like 6

I am not a big fan of Christina but I lived this time as well and many people are thinking this is her doing but OG fans would know that Christina was very much struggling during those days and she had no control over her team and work hence stripped came along! Christina apart from being constantly compared with britney in media she was facing her own struggles that period and as far as I remember Beyonce praised her afterwards for something so I'm pretty sure both of them know the real story. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Are ppl just finding this out now? There are at least a couple other anecdotes of her being a total ***. Poor thing though, it must suck that she waited a gazillion years to release music and once she does, she is only on the spotlight because something happened with Britney.  Even now, whenever she takes the headlines, the name Britney is mentioned before hers. Her karma for being a delusional creature feeling superior to everyone

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Ehhhh idk how I feel about this. It's no secret she had divaish tendencies early in her career. But if all were gonna do is drag up things from 20 years ago yall can save it. People grow up and people change 

I'm not a fan with how Britney called her out BUT Britney is entitled to her feelings because they are Valid and they are hers.

It's in my opinion there is more to the story than us fans knows which is why I'm not out here discrediting Britney. Only she knows her truth and that's all that matters. 

If people are just going to jump on the xtina hate band wagon I'm not gonna support that. It's LITERALLY what people did to Britney and it's not okay.

If they can tell us something that she has done recently than that may be worth listening to. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block