Lynne is hopeful she'll reunite with Britney over Thanksgiving

dfffff

6 hours ago, Bunkywoo said:

How can she forgive the abuse?  How do you ever trust any of her family members. They used her…stole from her.. imprisoned her… silenced her and ignored her while they lived the good life with Britneys  hard work? She can never trust her family. Not one of them really batted for Britney . If they loved Britney they would have not enslaved her for almost 14 years . They all got greedy and will never admit their wrong doings. A lot of money is missing . They all chose money over Britneys well being . They chose to punish her and turn a blind eye . 

Because it is not our choice. It was hers and soley hers. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

No duh..yet she has not forgiven her . 🙄 I wish we had an unlike button . Yet todays world everyone has to play nice . Yes Britney can forgive her one day but I doubt she will . I think Toxic sums her family up . She can love her mom yet does not have to like her nor trust her. She can also dislike her mom.  By choice forgiveness does not have to be the best choice.  Its Britneys right to decide . The women needs to heal. She does not need her shady family to come in playing the clueless we phony love you and thought we were doing whats best for Britney BS card . 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

Didn't she basically say it years ago? Paraphrasing: People listen but at the same time they're not hearing what's being said. Somebody says something and you follow those wishes. The gall of these people are overwhelming. Idk how Britney hasn't royally blown her top because I know I would've. Their actions prove they're not family. They just got lucky to have a winning lottery ticket in the family. And that's ******* shameful to treat a human being like that.

Yes, in For The Record she said this while everyone was laughing at her. For me that was one of the saddest moments of the documentary. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
20 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

After he has tried to ****** you basically? After being complicit in taking your babies away from you and placing you in slavery and forced drugging and abuse for 13 years?

Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV

I'm not saying that's the case, only that you'd be surprised what we people are able to believe/forgive from people they have a soft spot for.

20 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

I hope its not true...he is the one who sold out her finances with the trust and handed it over to team con...

I'm not saying that's the case, only that these things happen.

Also, "having a relationship" with a family member isn't necesarily the same as being on good terms, and this is tmz reporting, so who the hell knows.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

She freaks me out. She seems coldly unbothered by all the hate on Instagram. Like a robot. “Must extort. More money. From the. Family Business.”

I have a feeling shes on pills all the time. She looks numb. I think she’s on some kind of medications. On the other hand i hope Britney doesn’t talk to them anytime soon. They really need to try & try & try again..  

• Like 2

its weird they act as if they really were trying to help her... like that cover has been blown sweetie - you can let it go.

the only way i see Britney forgiving her mother is if Lynne really comes clean and accepts she's probably among the worst mothers on earth and that she truly repents from the atrocities she's done and allowed to happen and kinda maybe explain what was so traumatic for her in her life that she turned this way.

and then at that moment maybe Britney would at least begin to stop hating her and start not caring about her - which i guess would be the first step.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

What are you repeat pete the talking parrot? Yes its Britneys choice ..yet I highly doubt a reconciliation is in the near future.  Its my choice to think your nuts . Ok later alligator.  Just zip it . Yasux34 .. you suck . So blow it out your ***. 

51 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

What are you repeat pete the talking parrot? Yes its Britneys choice ..yet I highly doubt a reconciliation is in the near future.  Its my choice to think your nuts . Ok later alligator.  Just zip it . Yasux34 .. you suck . So blow it out your ***. 

Doesn't take much to trigger you does it? :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Like 1
On 11/22/2021 at 1:33 PM, Sharkney said:

Britney has stated numerous times how she feels about her family. Why can’t they respect what she says and stop? 

I’m guessing Lynne is scared Britney might toss her out of Serenity. I hope she doesn’t guilt Britney into letting her stay. Evict her Brit! 

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Take it again said:

I have a feeling shes on pills all the time. She looks numb. I think she’s on some kind of medications. On the other hand i hope Britney doesn’t talk to them anytime soon. They really need to try & try & try again..  

yeah! She must be a psychopath if she is not high all the time. I hope Britney has the ability to file for a restraining order against her. Meaning, I hope she now has a phone and that her “supported decision making team” is not preventing her from doing and saying what she wants.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Lost In Space said:

The only reason I can think of at the moment for Britney to still have somewhat of a relationship with Bryan, is so she can see his daughter / her niece sometimes. He lives in LA and Britney & his daughter were / are close. She used to be on her Instagram all the time, until she wasn’t anymore. That could very well just be because Bryan’s ex-wife didn’t want her on Britney’s Instagram anymore after they separated. 

I don’t think she has ever been close with Jamie Lynn’s daughters. Has always seemed like a distant relationship. 

But can’t u say the same about JLS, if we mean Britney’s relationship with her nieces and nephews 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block