Lynne is hopeful she'll reunite with Britney over Thanksgiving

dfffff

11 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Not at all uncommon to have a soft spot for a big brother and giving him a pass on things you wouldn't to anyone else, unfortunately. 

Who knows if it's true, though.

After he has tried to ****** you basically? After being complicit in taking your babies away from you and placing you in slavery and forced drugging and abuse for 13 years?

Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Not at all uncommon to have a soft spot for a big brother and giving him a pass on things you wouldn't to anyone else, unfortunately. 

Who knows if it's true, though.

I hope its not true...he is the one who sold out her finances with the trust and handed it over to team con...

• Love 3
  • Like 4

The only reason I can think of at the moment for Britney to still have somewhat of a relationship with Bryan, is so she can see his daughter / her niece sometimes. He lives in LA and Britney & his daughter were / are close. She used to be on her Instagram all the time, until she wasn’t anymore. That could very well just be because Bryan’s ex-wife didn’t want her on Britney’s Instagram anymore after they separated. 

I don’t think she has ever been close with Jamie Lynn’s daughters. Has always seemed like a distant relationship. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block