Did something happen to Lou Taylor in her childhood to be this cruel allegedly

rik

Did something like happen to Lou for her to start behaving this way? We all know her alleged connections to the Mercy Ministry Chapel in Nashville where they isolate women and gay people, forcing them to give birth and give up their children for adoption and perform exorcisms, all while ensuring people can’t even use the bathroom without permission from pastors and program planners (something the Australian mercy ministry insisted was happening in the Nashville chapel where Rob Taylor works allegedly) 

We know she allegedly has planned conservatorships for people against their will at their most vulnerable 

we know she allegedly launders money and allegedly transferred over 600 million dollars worth of fortune to her account at Stonebridge accounting firm, where she once served as a president and was rumoured to be one of the three investors in the company 

We also know that her Tristar entertainment documents go back as far back as 1997, whereby she stated in company documents that she sought to run business no different than religion (with her rumoured  skewed perception of religion as some sort of cult like infrastructure based on morality)

We all know she has threatened to sue fans 

my question is did something happen in her childhood or sometime in her lifetime for something to happen? why does she behave like this 

I would like to hear your thoughts 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

My take is she probably wanted to be beautiful or be a star, but didn't have any talent or natural beauty, so she entered the entertainment business to live vicariously through the people she manages, etc.

Honestly it’s an interesting thought because she does appear to take pride in her roster as well. Does anyone know much about her schooling, where she graduated from and who grew up with her?

2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Yes, she was dropped on the head multiple times. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

jokes aside, I wonder What was she like as a child and what her upbringing must have been like. She is very religious and while I don’t feel bad for her now, I wonder if she’s continuing with a cycle of abuse and manipulation she either felt, was taught to feel, or was exposed to. I wonder if she genuinely believes God would approve of these alleged actions or if she knows deep down this is wrong. 
I wonder if her intentions were ever good at one point in life, but I genuinely am not sure 

Who cares why shes a evil witch. Many people have terrible times in their pasts. Yet they rise above . This women is a phony corrupt sicko. Shes a predator and has a heart of stone. Greed and manipulation fuels this nasty *****.  Shes thee worst kind . Not a redeeming quality to be found in this women’s DNA. Yet she plays the churchly going saint.  Shes a vile cruel calculated monster.  I hope the walls start to fall around her soon. Shes the newest face of pure evil . Snow White Love GIF 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block