Did something happen to Lou Taylor in her childhood to be this cruel allegedly

rik

Some people are born with a psychopath narcissistic brain and these things are not curable. Childhood invironment could make this condition better or worse but they will always have it. Every family has this condition its not unique to Lou Taylor and evil killers, thats just a stereotype.

Not everyone who has a horrible traumatic childhood becomes a psychopath or a narcissist, Britney for example suffered alot but shes still a good human being. While someone like her father turned into a monster because of how horrible his childhood is.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Some people are born with a psychopath narcissistic brain and these things are not curable. Childhood invironment could make this condition better or worse but they will always have it. Every family has this condition its not unique to Lou Taylor and evil killers, thats just a stereotype.

Not everyone who has a horrible traumatic childhood becomes a psychopath or a narcissist, Britney for example suffered alot but shes still a good human being. While someone like her father turned into a monster because of how horrible his childhood is.

@Slayer this is essentially what I was trying to get at. I can assure you I would never make excuses for her lol.

• Love 2

When growing up she started realising she has a skill for manipulation and she smarter than rest of the people. What amazed her is how religion controls masses of people. To appeal to larger audience she assumed the persona of god fearing woman who deeply believes in the strict moral code. She modelled her business around how religion works, ‘helping people when they are weak’. But unlike religions the help is just a pretense, what she was essentially doing is preying on the people when they were down.  These tactics seemed to work, and she started seeing success. Once she got a taste of that power, she couldn’t get enough of it. She accumulated a lot of wealth and power, along with it lot of BAD KARMA.

To be continued.. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block