New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

JayTawndré Releases Gay Club EP "Thankful Heaux" DeluXe Edition (JayTawndré for B10)

• Exhale+
  • Exhale+
2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I can see someone like Rihanna singing over Celebration. 

Take you for a ride is a bop. I see Jessica Simpson all over it. 

Madonna for Thankful Heaux, but it needs to be reworked a little. More breathy background vocals. 

Gwen Stefani on Lifestyle. It's too 80s though. I think it could be reworked as well, but it sounds promising. 

Good luck! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Take You For a Ride is that bop! :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

Thanks so much for the input. I respect constructive criticism. :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 1

Oh what a vibe!!! This is gold! I liked them all and they were all so different. It really picked me up this morning. I liked the groovy feeling in Take You For a Ride! I long for hearing your voice with an artistic cool video of the songs to! Brit will give you a call wanting to collaborate with you any day now! Have a great holiday trip now!!! Wish I could join you now!

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
20 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I LOVE the creativity & originality. Plus, YA LOOKIN HOT! My fave is the title track, Thankful Heaux! :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

Thanks bestie yaaasss my hair and makeup was on point for that shoot :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Thankful Heaux is that Reggae bop! I feel like Rihanna would do this justice with me. I pray my music takes me high one day. One can dream but it takes action. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Love your support and you! :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
4 hours ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

Oh what a vibe!!! This is gold! I liked them all and they were all so different. It really picked me up this morning. I liked the groovy feeling in Take You For a Ride! I long for hearing your voice with an artistic cool video of the songs to! Brit will give you a call wanting to collaborate with you any day now! Have a great holiday trip now!!! Wish I could join you now!

I'm currently jamming to Take You For a Ride on my JBL headphones. This is a gay club BOP :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Thanks so much for the support. And OMG I would freak out if Britney asked me to produce a track. Even if it was a bonus track or a demo :melt_weird_drift_wow:she has heard my song Creepshow and loved it so it's possible .. plus I'm the rising star of Exhale 2022 :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Love ur support!!!!! You're amazing! Wish you could be in Palm Springs with me when I leave Vegas in two days! I'm so excited. Much needed break from this shelter. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
4 hours ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

:kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 1

GIRL?!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! Jay baby you genuinely are talented and should seriously consider sending demos in to labels as soon as possible. You have a very cool underground club thing going on right now that has been missing from the culture for a while, or at least sidelined. You have something special love, and you need to pursue professionally if you aren’t already

its very blackout meets early 2000s/late 90s euro rave

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Rik said:

GIRL?!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! Jay baby you genuinely are talented and should seriously consider sending demos in to labels as soon as possible. You have a very cool underground club thing going on right now that has been missing from the culture for a while, or at least sidelined. You have something special love, and you need to pursue professionally if you aren’t already

its very blackout meets early 2000s/late 90s euro rave

OMG I almost passed out. This is like the biggest compliment anyone has ever given my music. I'm so shook. Thank you so much! Music is my lifeline and I wish I didn't start taking it more seriously at 29 currently but I know that goals and dreams take action. I'm ready to send to labels but haven't figured that out yet. Any pointers? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Also Blackout vibes! Yes I definitely had that in mind for Take You For a Ride and Thankful Heaux for sure :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Also you are extremely talented with your gifts as well. I'm sure you have many more than just documentaries. I feel like you could make a whole movie! 

• Love 1