JayTawndré Releases Gay Club EP "Thankful Heaux" DeluXe Edition (JayTawndré for B10)

JayTawndre

23 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

OMG I almost passed out. This is like the biggest compliment anyone has ever given my music. I'm so shook. Thank you so much! Music is my lifeline and I wish I didn't start taking it more seriously at 29 currently but I know that goals and dreams take action. I'm ready to send to labels but haven't figured that out yet. Any pointers? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Also Blackout vibes! Yes I definitely had that in mind for Take You For a Ride and Thankful Heaux for sure :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Also you are extremely talented with your gifts as well. I'm sure you have many more than just documentaries. I feel like you could make a whole movie! 

You are so kind! I genuinely meant every word of it and I totally understand what you mean by music being your lifeline. You have a gift and I think you should need to use it. In terms of submitting stuff to labels, they do actually have submissions on Sony and stuff if you check out their website, but I would also suggest you connect with some people in your city or town that make music too. You could even join this app called Vampr where you can meet other singers, producers and writers who might want to work with you. If you’re looking to make money or something you can also offer to sell these

or alternatively find someone you click that is in entertainment mAnagement who can help you distribute your stuff to other companies 

Why thank you Jay. I actually wanna take a bit of break on the documentaries to focus on work and a big move so I can start making music (I sing and write too!!) 

I totally hear blackout in Take You For a Ride. 

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Rik said:

You are so kind! I genuinely meant every word of it and I totally understand what you mean by music being your lifeline. You have a gift and I think you should need to use it. In terms of submitting stuff to labels, they do actually have submissions on Sony and stuff if you check out their website, but I would also suggest you connect with some people in your city or town that make music too. You could even join this app called Vampr where you can meet other singers, producers and writers who might want to work with you. If you’re looking to make money or something you can also offer to sell these

or alternatively find someone you click that is in entertainment mAnagement who can help you distribute your stuff to other companies 

Why thank you Jay. I actually wanna take a bit of break on the documentaries to focus on work and a big move so I can start making music (I sing and write too!!) 

I totally hear blackout in Take You For a Ride. 

We need to collaborate! Imagine a Exhale collaborations soundtrack :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

We are Exhale Stars :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Also I just downloaded Vampr real excited to give it a spin. I'll see what's good with it. Really excited! :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Take You For a Ride is a bop. I see it's an Exhale favorite. Did you check out ExperimentX last month? Those were more of my experimental solids. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

39 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Love your music boo! Now get some JSimp vocals on your tracks and revive her music career! She needs to be ready to slay the Superbowl Halftime Show again! 

I'm so here for "A Public Affair" type vocals from JS as a feature on my track :melt_weird_drift_wow:

She would sound good on Celebration (Ariel's Theme) :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Which one is Yo fave? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block