JayTawndré Releases Gay Club EP "Thankful Heaux" DeluXe Edition (JayTawndré for B10)

JayTawndre

On 11/21/2021 at 11:39 AM, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

Oh what a vibe!!! This is gold! I liked them all and they were all so different. It really picked me up this morning. I liked the groovy feeling in Take You For a Ride! I long for hearing your voice with an artistic cool video of the songs to! Brit will give you a call wanting to collaborate with you any day now! Have a great holiday trip now!!! Wish I could join you now!

You make me cry !!! You're so sweet and I appreciate the support. The deluxe edition is coming today let me know what you think of the 3 tracks! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies::wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I don’t have access to turning this feature off, but I did remove the tags from this post so you won’t be notified on it anymore. 

Thanks so much. I found the setting to ignore Mentions so this problem hopefully shouldn’t arise again. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block