Lady Gaga said she'd definitely collaborate with Britney: "the person that changed her life... was her."

3 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Lol, I love Gaga, but she's giving, "There could be a hundred people in a room," with these last few interviews. She was so proud to have come up with, "Britney authored her own freedom," so now she's trying to think of a different way to say that every time. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

? And it cannot be said enough if that's her opinion and they keep asking her about it

One of the big reasons Britney is free now, is because she said her piece so incredibly well in may (don't know the exact month). That was touching. As someone who's followed her situation so closely and already knew most of it, I cried hard that night listening to her say all that stuff. And I barely see any news outlets give her that credit. They're saying it like the system is finally doing it right, or like it was just her fans that discovered this. This isn't right, in my opinion. Britney showing us the system is wrong should be part of the narrative and the larger picture. 

• Love 5

"We can all root for her, but the person that changed her life... was her. This change that's happening for her it happened because of her."

I love this!

Gaga knows that Britney tried to hire her own lawyer while she was still stuck in the mental health facility...Before the fanbase knew anything was amiss, and before "the movement" even started.

As Britney said, the fanbase brought her story to the attention of "the public."

It's time for fans to stop taking so much credit for Britney's freedom...They may have done 25% of the lifting, but it was Britney herself who did the other 75%.

It's time to give Britney the credit. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Some of y'all can continue to blame other celebrities but at the end of the day Gaga never had to say a single word and this is her third interview showing nothing but love and support. Again we don't know what happens behind the scenes and yes she could have stood up prior publicly but no one should be upset at her for showing support. 

This. Stop complaining « GaGa iS so FaKe, ShE did’t support the movement earlier" you guys sound so stupid. Stop crying over s***, she’s showing nothing but love for Britney. Y’all are so childish wth… 

• Love 1

People continue to drag Gaga for not speaking about before. Listen to her comments now. She keeps saying to every interviewer, "What's happening now is because of Britney" -- she doesn't even give power to the #FB movement. So, I think it makes sense .GaGa knew there wasn't much she could do (legally speaking) to change the conservatorship, and the GP was already all over #FB, so I bet to her it felt like not her place to speak on the matter. And again, we don't know what she did or did not do behind the scenes, in terms of trying to contact Britney, send her messages, etc. She seems like someone who actually wouldn't bring attention to her personal relationships. So you can take that as you want and make assumptions, but Gaga has always been vocal about her love for Britney, since before she was a huge star. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ol123 said:

Gaga LOVES to jump on trends. The sole reason Ariana and BLACKPINK were on Chromatica so I absolutely would not be surprised if we do get a collab from them in the future. 

People always say this in the music industry like it's a bad thing. UMM... DUH. Do you realize it's called music INDUSTRY.  It's about making money. If you want people to be global pop stars, they have to have business acumen. Otherwise, they'll be the average Joe Schmoe singing in LA dive bars the rest of their lives. SMH. People really don't understand the music industry. 

GaGa supported Britney long before she was a star herself. Of course she is going to follow what's popular whenever she releases new music in order for it to be marketable. She does still have to answer to a label, after all. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

Such a shame that they didn't collaborate until this time. I admire Lady Gaga. She never lost her respect to Brit. Doesn't matter how she big is now. She still rooting for her.

Im actually kind of glad they didnt because it would have been done under the conservatorship to line Lou Taylor's pockets with cash.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block