Lady Gaga said she'd definitely collaborate with Britney: "the person that changed her life... was her."

When Amy Winehouse died she told it the same, that she was the person without she couldn't exist.

When she released first Jazz album, she told that she wanted to be jazz singer at first...

When she released the first movie, she told she wanted to be actress at first.....

Do u believe her? She's building GP appreciation for next moves. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Like 5

I really think Britney was an inspiration for Gaga and that she learned from her. I remember when Gaga emerged (during the Blackout era), her persona was calculated, but she quickly showed us that there was an imperfect person behind the character. Britney, on the other hand, used the perfect virgin little girl narrative in her early days and it didn’t serve her well for a moment, because every mistake or detour she made after was a big deal. Like she wasn’t allowed to evolve. So I remember a few times when I saw Lady Gaga and was like: “whoaaa, why is it ok for her to do that, when Britney tried to do the same and was thrown under the bus instantly!?!”. I think the GP allowed her to be this way because that’s how they knew her from the start.

So I really think Britney (and her Blackout era) paved the way for other artists like Gaga so they can be more real and true to themselves in the beginning. People like perfection, but they love dark and a good mess too. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block