Lady Gaga said she'd definitely collaborate with Britney: "the person that changed her life... was her."

On 11/19/2021 at 10:17 PM, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

On paper I think it would be a great Collab that would make for an pop BOP. However, considering lady Gaga's shade to Britney Spears lip syncing and how she constantly is vocal about people attending a show with live vocals and how that is true talent, I just don't see it happening.

Lady Gaga is just being nice cause she has a movie to promote.

Meh. I don't want a song where Britney is "Gaga-ified" in terms of sound. (I don't like Gaga much as an artist. Loved a few songs on the original The Fame but that was it.). And as you say Gaga has already dragged Britney for lipsyncing so there's that lol

It's like how I like the sound of pre-THEALBUM Blackpink and then came Sour Candy which sounded completely off if you had listened to bp prior to that.

On 11/20/2021 at 5:06 PM, Arthurfleck said:

She doesn’t give any credit to the movement cause she doesnt want to admit britney is much bigger than her, even with tied hands for 13 ys. 

no gaga, there would be no freegaga if u were in a conservatorship. 

The fact that Britney still was the most googled female artist during the years where she was more inactive compared to Gags #impact

Without knowing the exact years, it still strikes me that Gaga had stuff like her being deep and "Art" as a pop artist, early anon internet rumours about her having a ****, her very calculated Meat Dress scandal sometime later, political activism (was it Prop 8?)... And Britney was still #1 :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block