SLAVE PRINCESS LOU TAYLOR DOC IS UP

We’ve known all along there have always been layers to the corruption here.  We just didn’t expect those players to be people we trusted and voted for and the the media protects.  It all makes sense now, hollywood and the Democratic Party. This coming from a registered Dem.  I’m very disappointed but it makes sense.  It truly does 

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

!!!!!!

Plus it's a way for them to increase their ad revenue and reach more people with their idiotic, unpatriotic, deplorable, disgusting, right-wing bull**** 

There is nothing wrong with being a Republican, the issue people have with her is she believes in QAnon!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

This IMO was pretty good, but this woman is a nutjob Qanon supporter. Ugh. Also there was nothing new other than Michael Lohan (and he said what we already knew and what he said before).

I am glad that BJ told her yesterday on her live that she doesn't agree with her politics. Queen.

Anyway, if you want to watch it it's worth a watch so far. I love Lou being exposed. The NYT need to expose her even more and better.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, hallucinate said:

Season 13 Ugh GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race
Y’all, we are so close to Lou being exposed with fact-based reporting. The NYT is working on it among others. QAnon conspiracy theories only distract and confuse, and ultimately give Lou more power.

Maybe Lou hired this Q-Anon person to make this so it would be discredited, therefore casting doubt on other allegations against her!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block