SLAVE PRINCESS LOU TAYLOR DOC IS UP

3 hours ago, JMNYC said:

I just saw this documentary for the second time, there is just so much information to process.  From the under reporting of the value of Prince's estate that Lou T managed, to the situation in Australia with Lou T's husband's church, to the controversy over how Kylie J was declared a billionaire.  The documentary implied that the falsified documents were done under Lou T's care, that ultimately led to COTY buying a stake in the business, 600 Mil to be exact.  That 600 mil was paid in cash, which is very unusual, and funneled through Stonebridge.  Essentially, Lou T's business has been linked to many fraudulent schemes over the years.  Not to mention that she tried to put Lindsey Lohan, Courtney Love in a conservatorship, successfully put Britney in one, and allegedly was setting the groundwork to put kanye into one.  Kanye's team alleges he was drugged, set up, and put into a 51/50 to secure his money/estate.

The documentary then goes into how the media is corrupt and complicit in Britney's conservatorship.  Specifically TMZ and CNN who routinely report of Britney's alleged "mental health issues" to further the narrative that she is crazy.  

The documentary then goes into how Disney has over the years employed known pedophiles and has turned a blind eye to its child stars being ******** while working with Disney.  This leads the documentary into the world of Hollywood and how specifically young female stars are controlled and often times ***ually assaulted by their handlers.  They provide solid evidence by way of testimonies.  Then this leads into the California and US Depts of Justice and how they are complicit in covering this s** trafficking up.  Politicians are bought in exchange for political support from Hollywood.   This also leads into Weinstein and Epstein and how all of Hollywood and the US Government including White House knew but did nothing because they benefitted from protecting these people.

Then it is explored how the Dept of Justice in both California (at the time Kamala Harris) and the US DOJ have known of Britney's situation and have turned a blind eye because they themselves are profitting off this situation in the way of political support.  There is a scene where Lou T donated to Hilary Clinton's campaign, and then Britney was forced into a photo op with her.  

Over all the documentary is very good.  I agree that the initial 9 mins are bad, particularly when they faked Britney's child voice, and some of the animation is weird (my take is that it was done this way due to copyright reasons), but after those first few minutes, it gets juicy.

If this doesnt open the door to taking Lou T down, I dont know what will.  And when her house of cards fall, i sure hope that Kylie, the Kardashians and all other celebs are ready because this could incriminate them too.  I'm particularly interested to see how things play out with Kylie.  It appears as though fraud was committed, lets just hope Kylie is ok after this.  One thing is is for sure, Kris J better be checking every single piece of paperwork now before this **** hits the fan.

it's just blows my fragile mind! I hope justice will be served to at least some

• Love 1
On 11/5/2021 at 7:21 AM, JMNYC said:

I just saw this documentary for the second time, there is just so much information to process.  From the under reporting of the value of Prince's estate that Lou T managed, to the situation in Australia with Lou T's husband's church, to the controversy over how Kylie J was declared a billionaire.  The documentary implied that the falsified documents were done under Lou T's care, that ultimately led to COTY buying a stake in the business, 600 Mil to be exact.  That 600 mil was paid in cash, which is very unusual, and funneled through Stonebridge.  Essentially, Lou T's business has been linked to many fraudulent schemes over the years.  Not to mention that she tried to put Lindsey Lohan, Courtney Love in a conservatorship, successfully put Britney in one, and allegedly was setting the groundwork to put kanye into one.  Kanye's team alleges he was drugged, set up, and put into a 51/50 to secure his money/estate.

The documentary then goes into how the media is corrupt and complicit in Britney's conservatorship.  Specifically TMZ and CNN who routinely report of Britney's alleged "mental health issues" to further the narrative that she is crazy.  

The documentary then goes into how Disney has over the years employed known pedophiles and has turned a blind eye to its child stars being ******** while working with Disney.  This leads the documentary into the world of Hollywood and how specifically young female stars are controlled and often times ***ually assaulted by their handlers.  They provide solid evidence by way of testimonies.  Then this leads into the California and US Depts of Justice and how they are complicit in covering this s** trafficking up.  Politicians are bought in exchange for political support from Hollywood.   This also leads into Weinstein and Epstein and how all of Hollywood and the US Government including White House knew but did nothing because they benefitted from protecting these people.

Then it is explored how the Dept of Justice in both California (at the time Kamala Harris) and the US DOJ have known of Britney's situation and have turned a blind eye because they themselves are profitting off this situation in the way of political support.  There is a scene where Lou T donated to Hilary Clinton's campaign, and then Britney was forced into a photo op with her.  

Over all the documentary is very good.  I agree that the initial 9 mins are bad, particularly when they faked Britney's child voice, and some of the animation is weird (my take is that it was done this way due to copyright reasons), but after those first few minutes, it gets juicy.

If this doesnt open the door to taking Lou T down, I dont know what will.  And when her house of cards fall, i sure hope that Kylie, the Kardashians and all other celebs are ready because this could incriminate them too.  I'm particularly interested to see how things play out with Kylie.  It appears as though fraud was committed, lets just hope Kylie is ok after this.  One thing is is for sure, Kris J better be checking every single piece of paperwork now before this **** hits the fan.

The documentary sounds amazing. I can't wait to watch it. 

• Love 2

If people hadn’t mentioned her Qanon connection I would have not known from watching this? She clearly focused on facts and backed every claim up she made. It’s very well put together and I hope it gets some attention! They did John Eardly sooooo dirty! The only lawyer advocating for Britney has been destroyed. Sickening! 😏

• Love 5
  • Like 3

I just watched it. It was really well put together. Has a lot of information in a very easy to follow lay out. It's a very different perspective than all the other docs. I wouldn't even really call this a Britney doc, they go into a way bigger picture than just her

Overall I thought it was good

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Freebritney movement has some amazing activists who have done some amazing investigative journalism. Most are fact based with relevant evidence supporting it. This has truly been citizen journalism raised up by notches.

Then there are these qanon infiltrators who try to trojan horse their propaganda using the free britney movement. It does the movement and the credible work done by many activists a huge disservice by promoting this qanon whatever doc. The doc is a qanon doc fair and square 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This documentary reminded me of something very, very important. How could Britney fans forget it?! (that would also explain why I came up with the fact that guardianship is as protection for Britney and not because she needed it.Why I thought she did not have to testify in court)

Brit had a criminal defense attorney,Blair Berk, at the very beginning/pre-chip.In the video, at 10:03 min a document is displayed.

Jamie and a few other people have said that we fans do not know what we are fighting for.That Britney has done something very bad/evil.That would come out if she is free.

But the point is,Britney herself thinks that is  ok and wants everything to come out.She has nothing to hide.

So why is Jamie so afraid of the truth? Did he force Brit to do something?

PS: Berk may have been hired because she also practices business law, but only to 20%. And then millions of Britney had already disappeared.She helped also Mel Gibson and Lindsay Lohan.

• Love 2

Ok so I watched it and first thought I had is that - it should go viral! I need it to go viral : )))

It is very well done I terms of concept. I would add some main points but “you can never please people” as Brit said once 😄

I wish they had a better visuals/effects but I guess they didn’t have much budget.

anyway its a very good job revealing how dirty those people do others. It’s a cruel world ruled by bad people and it should be admitted by everyone.. 

Spoiler

that lucky version is in ending everything! I’m listening to it past 20 minute lol

• Love 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 11:21 PM, JMNYC said:

Great review!

• Love 1
  • 1 year later...

For those who haven't watched it, I strongly recommend it, especially those who have to catch up on the whole story. As others mentioned, don't be discouraged by the visuals and intro, it's a VERY decent documentary showing what actually might have gone on "behind the scenes" during the cship. Spoiler alert: insatiable greed of gluttonous swines, and as usual it wasn't their first and last attempt.

Also regarding comments mentioning qanon, there is literally not a single word related to this topic in this movie, I wouldn't even know about it if it wasn't for this forum lol. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block