No N November: Are You Participating?

48 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

WTH 🤦‍♂️ .. these posts are just getting worse by the minute.  

Aren't we adults? It's such a normal thing for humans to do... :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Good luck with your attitude. Seems like you think it's embarrassing or whatever... Grow up and then come back here or just log off instead of leaving hate comments under my posts... You clearly love to do that, can you leave me alone, please? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

9 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

I forgot about that as always and... well, I already failed :emma::roxxy:

What about you tho?

8 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Already failed! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

8 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I guess 2am was already November 1st, so I've already failed as well. :emma:

3 hours ago, Adriannn said:

I’ve already suCUMmed :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead: 

Yall quick, I'm not even off work yet :saywat-towelney:

• Haha 3

A couple years ago I made a bet with a friend to stay abstinent for a month. I actually made it, wasn‘t that much of a problem tbh.
I actually did it in spring this year too for two weeks, because I had a date with someone and I wanted to be extra *****. The sad thing was, that we don‘t even ****ed, we fell asleep and I had a wet dream with another guy and I came in my underwear. The most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me on a date :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: 

so no I will not participate :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block