EXHALE TOP 100 - Best songs of 2021: Vote now! (Until November 30)

4 hours ago, bas che said:

This looks to complicated >_<

I’ll wait until we have a shortlisted set of songs organized in a poll that I can easily choose and vote for.

that's gonna be the weekly Top 20, which will be announced later this month or next one. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Which will help to decide next year's Top 100 to avoid all this trouble.

Since we didn't have any sort of tracking for this year, this was the only way I could think of so people were willing to vote. At first I was asking for everyone to upload their top songs, but then everyone was like "this year sucked, there's not enough good songs". So I was like, ok, let's everyone suggest some songs and vote from there, and now suddenly there's over 500 suggestions :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

So if you want to vote, you just gotta see if your favorite song is on the list, chances are it will be, you can vote for 10, 5, 20, 100, as many or as few as you want to (the more songs you submit, the more points you will be giving to them). 

You can even just vote 1 song, and that song will receive 100 points, and that could make the difference :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: But of course it would be better if you vote for several ones.

Obviously, you're not obliged to vote, but it would be nice to have more people participating. You have all month to come up with a list, again, it can be just 10 songs or so 

4 hours ago, Bunkywoo said:

My brain hurts from that post ! Holy cow that was long .. I thought who are these people . Saw Britney but they were leaked right ?  i dunno maybe not .. yet my head is swimming with the stars of WTF 😳… props for writing it .. reading it .. nah . Headache I Cant GIF by Solomon Ray

it's ok, I get it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

basically if you wanna participate, you just gotta message me a list of your favorite songs, it can be as few as 5, 10, etc up to 100, which is the limit.  Depending on how many songs you submit, it's gonna be the score they receive, but that calculation is my job, you just send me the list. Your #1 song will always receive 100 points, and the rest of the songs is what's gonna vary depending on your total number.

The songs can only be from those that were submitted, which you can find in the OP. You have until November 30 to come up with a list, you can even listen to any random songs submitted by other people to see if you like one. You can add songs released in November though that are not currently on the list. 

1 hour ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I've been on this forum for like 4 years and I have no idea how you private message someone :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

if you're on your computer, you can hover over a user's name, and if they have the option enabled (I do) you'll see a button that says Message at the bottom of the pop up window.

If you're on mobile, you can go to someone's profile, and will see a purple Message button on top of the profile

• Content Curators

Ok, so I finally got through listening to each and every single song. It's been a busy week but I managed :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I enjoyed this a lot, a shout to the exhalers who shared "About Last Night" by Jake Bugg, "Devotion" by DAN, "Lean On Me" by Cheat Codes, Tinashe and "Adamame" by Rich Brian & bbno$ those were some of my faves.

My last fifteen choices were picked randomly :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

35 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Ok, so I finally got through listening to each and every single song. It's been a busy week but I managed :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I enjoyed this a lot, a shout to the exhalers who shared "About Last Night" by Jake Bugg, "Devotion" by DAN, "Lean On Me" by Cheat Codes, Tinashe and "Adamame" by Rich Brian & bbno$ those were some of my faves.

My last fifteen choices were picked randomly :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

You did your homework :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I'm still in February :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block