EXHALE TOP 100 - Best songs of 2021: Vote now! (Until November 30)

I've just sent my Top 100 :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I hope a good number of us are participating. I must say that keeping the upcoming weekly Top 20 to only official singles would make it all easier to vote and organize, it's just a thought... Plus, Crazy doesn't feel alright with all the Taylor flood, let's cut homeboy some slack. :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't wanna dream about all the things that never were 🎶

It'd be great, but Exhale's software is not suitable for this.

The upcoming weekly Top 20s WILL make use of Exhale polls, let's see if people vote then with something less intimidating than making a list  :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Yes please a POLL with the ability to multi select please I love you where did you reach in Shining Pearl?

4 minutes ago, bas che said:

Yes please a POLL with the ability to multi select please I love you where did you reach in Shining Pearl?

ugh, don't remind me of that :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I haven't been able to play :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Thing is, the border had been closed for "non essential trips" since last year due to covid, and I always buy my games in the US because they're cheaper than here in Mexico, so I made the mistake of asking a friend that works there to order it for me because I didn't know if the border was gonna be open by the release date. So it turns out they DID lift the restrictions right in time, but I had already ordered the game with my friend, so I was like, I had to wait for my friend. But then he traveled somewhere the weekend it came out, so he was like I'll give it to you next week, but for one reason or another, he hasn't been able to and I'm just :dead_falling_wig_dying: I've been regretting every single day that I asked him to buy it for me :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Hopefully I'll have it next week, but I'm waiting for some other excuse.

The worst part is that he had said he was no buying it. And the other day he's like "oh, I ended up buying too" and he shows me his game, so he's already playing his and I'm just here waiting :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

ugh, don't remind me of that :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I haven't been able to play :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Thing is, the border had been closed for "non essential trips" since last year due to covid, and I always buy my games in the US because they're cheaper than here in Mexico, so I made the mistake of asking a friend that works there to order it for me because I didn't know if the border was gonna be open by the release date. So it turns out they DID lift the restrictions right in time, but I had already ordered the game with my friend, so I was like, I had to wait for my friend. But then he traveled somewhere the weekend it came out, so he was like I'll give it to you next week, but for one reason or another, he hasn't been able to and I'm just :dead_falling_wig_dying: I've been regretting every single day that I asked him to buy it for me :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

The worst part is that he had said he was no buying it. And the other day he's like "oh, I ended up buying too" and he shows me his game, so he's already playing his and I'm just here waiting :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

What kind of "friend" is that? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

On 11/28/2021 at 11:27 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Are you still friends?

jk, if I were you I would just buy it online and play immediately. When I get the physical copy i’d just sell it because it’s in demand.

i really like the re arranged music in cities and towns. Can’t wait for u to experience it.

4 minutes ago, bas che said:

Are you still friends?

jk, if I were you I would just buy it online and play immediately. When I get the physical copy i’d just sell it because it’s in demand.

i really like the re arranged music in cities and towns. Can’t wait for u to experience it.

I'm not a huge fan of the visuals, so that's why I'm not so desperate to play it, plus I already saw the leaks before it came out, so I more or less know what to expect.

The thing I haven't checked is the music, because when it leaked it was before the patch, so the music was horrible lol 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block