EXHALE TOP 100 - Best songs of 2021: Vote now! (Until November 30)

4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@PokemonSpears I just noticed you included How You Like That by Blackpink. Both song and video were released early-mid 2020. How did this song pass your eye? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: I had songs excluded from albums released in 2021 because the singles came out in 2020, but this song, the album, and video were released in 2020 :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Edit: no, I checked again, it was in the wrong month, but it is the Japan Version, and according to apple it was released as a single in July 2021. 

Is it the same song as the one from 2020, just with "Japan Version" added?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@PokemonSpears I just noticed you included How You Like That by Blackpink. Both song and video were released early-mid 2020. How did this song pass your eye? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: I had songs excluded from albums released in 2021 because the singles came out in 2020, but this song, the album, and video were released in 2020 :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Same with Lovesick Girls :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: is there a new version I’m missing?

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Edit: no, I checked again, it was in the wrong month, but it is the Japan Version, and according to apple it was released as a single in July 2021. 

Is it the same song as the one from 2020, just with "Japan Version" added?

Yeah it was released in 2020. I mean I voted for Lovesick Girls because I prefer that song, but even that song is 2020. Feel free to disregard it if you choose, but I’d say at this point it’s a mistake that should be let go. Just was wondering if it was an oversight 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

so there's this on apple that says it was released in July 2021

I didn't know there were older versions of those songs, are they just the same songs but re-released? If so, then I should not count them

Well the Lovesick Girls video was released in 2020 :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

On 10/31/2021 at 11:54 PM, MyLittlePopstar said:

I’ve been working on my list, I’m close to 90 lol. So I’m just figuring out the last few songs. Thanks for doing so much work! Excited to see the results! 

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Just a friendly reminder that we're almost at the middle of November :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

Also it would be good if you can ask a fellow Exhaler to vote, especially for your favorite songs so they get on top. You don't have to make a list of 100, anything will be great, but the more songs you vote for, the more chances your top songs have to making it to the top. If your friends vote for let's say, your Top 10, that will give them a boost.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

you can just make a list of 10 songs, put Christina on top and just add 9 other songs of whatever singer sounds familiar to you :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

That doesn't seem fair... I don't feel like scrolling through a bazillion songs to consciously choose my favorites if people are going to pick whatever.

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Just a friendly reminder that we're almost at the middle of November :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

Also it would be good if you can ask a fellow Exhaler to vote, especially for your favorite songs so they get on top. You don't have to make a list of 100, anything will be great, but the more songs you vote for, the more chances your top songs have to making it to the top. If your friends vote for let's say, your Top 10, that will give them a boost.

I keep meaning to do this although I'm not sure how voting works, it seems very similar to the nomination process? Is it the same?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

That doesn't seem fair... I don't feel like scrolling through a bazillion songs to consciously choose my favorites if people are going to pick whatever.

I still don't understand what's the issue with scrolling or why people get so intimidated by a long list / long thread. 

If you already have songs that you liked this year, you go and search to see if they're here. You can use Ctrl + F on your computer, or if you're on mobile, there must be a search option in whatever browser you're using.

Of course the idea is not to pick random choices, but if someone just wants to vote for a particular song, or just a few songs, I'd rather them add a bunch of other songs to have more votes in general, than not having anyone participating at all :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: But they can also vote for just 5, 10 or as few as they want. Their points are just gonna be less than if they added 10 additional random songs at the bottom of their list, or 20, or 90. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Isla said:

I keep meaning to do this although I'm not sure how voting works, it seems very similar to the nomination process? Is it the same?

Basically you have to send me an ordered list of your favorite songs, which obviously have to be included in the submissions that are listed in the OP.

Your #1 song will be your best, and your last song will be your least good. You can make a list of 10 songs, or 40, or 70, or 100. 100 is the limit. So depending on how many songs your list has, is gonna be the score each of your song gets. Example:

1. Song 1: gets 100 pints
  2. Song 2: gets 90 points
  3. Song 3: gets 80 points
  4. Song 4: gets 70 points

and so on, until your Song 10: gets 10 points. That's if you only submit 10 songs. However, if you make a list of 100:

1. Song 1: gets 100 points
  2. Song 2: gets 99 points
  3. Song 3: gets 98 points
  4. Song 4: gets 97 points

and so on, until your Song 100 gets 1 point. So, you may only care about 10 songs, or 20, or so, but the more songs you include in your list, the more you're gonna help your favorite songs. at the top of your list. Even if you have just 5 songs you like, look at the difference there is between just submitting 10 songs and 100. And so on, depending on how many songs your list has, is gonna be the score they get. It doesn't even have to be a rounded number, you can add 13 songs, or 38 or 91 or whatever, your top song always gets 100 points, and the rest is calculated by a formula, but that's my job to do.

You only have to give me the list, and I do the math. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Basically you have to send me an ordered list of your favorite songs, which obviously have to be included in the submissions that are listed in the OP.

Your #1 song will be your best, and your last song will be your least good. You can make a list of 10 songs, or 40, or 70, or 100. 100 is the limit. So depending on how many songs your list has, is gonna be the score each of your song gets. Example:

1. Song 1: gets 100 pints
  2. Song 2: gets 90 points
  3. Song 3: gets 80 points
  4. Song 4: gets 70 points

and so on, until your Song 10: gets 10 points. That's if you only submit 10 songs. However, if you make a list of 100:

1. Song 1: gets 100 points
  2. Song 2: gets 99 points
  3. Song 3: gets 98 points
  4. Song 4: gets 97 points

and so on, until your Song 100 gets 1 point. So, you may only care about 10 songs, or 20, or so, but the more songs you include in your list, the more you're gonna help your favorite songs. at the top of your list. Even if you have just 5 songs you like, look at the difference there is between just submitting 10 songs and 100. And so on, depending on how many songs your list has, is gonna be the score they get. It doesn't even have to be a rounded number, you can add 13 songs, or 38 or 91 or whatever, your top song always gets 100 points, and the rest is calculated by a formula, but that's my job to do.

You only have to give me the list, and I do the math. 

Oh I see, this may take a while, dddd I'll try not to put every song I submitted.... :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block