EXHALE TOP 100 - Best songs of 2021: Vote now! (Until November 30)

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Just a friendly reminder that we're almost at the middle of November :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

Also it would be good if you can ask a fellow Exhaler to vote, especially for your favorite songs so they get on top. You don't have to make a list of 100, anything will be great, but the more songs you vote for, the more chances your top songs have to making it to the top. If your friends vote for let's say, your Top 10, that will give them a boost.

I still haven’t finished the last like 5 songs lol. I can finish it today, but did you say if something else comes out the rest of this month I can add it in a pm? Like Avrils new song came our today, and if I had already submitted what would I do? 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I still don't understand what's the issue with scrolling or why people get so intimidated by a long list / long thread. 

If you already have songs that you liked this year, you go and search to see if they're here. You can use Ctrl + F on your computer, or if you're on mobile, there must be a search option in whatever browser you're using.

Of course the idea is not to pick random choices, but if someone just wants to vote for a particular song, or just a few songs, I'd rather them add a bunch of other songs to have more votes in general, than not having anyone participating at all :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: But they can also vote for just 5, 10 or as few as they want. Their points are just gonna be less than if they added 10 additional random songs at the bottom of their list, or 20, or 90.

Simple: If a song was nominated, I assume it is somewhat good, so I should AT LEAST read the title. How many submissions did you receive? Also, there are lots of great songs that I always liked but I totally forgot about or didn't remember that they were released this year (or during the eligible period) so I should check them all out for that as well.

Anyway, I just want to play fair and be able to stand behind my choices when the final list is released. Choosing whatever just to try to get a few songs to the top doesn't sound serious, and I know many here will do that just to see a top 10 full of Taylor and/or Beyoncé. Imagine that mess.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Anyway, I just want to play fair and be able to stand behind my choices when the final list is released. Choosing whatever just to try to get a few songs to the top doesn't sound serious, and I know many here will do that just to see a top 10 full of Taylor and/or Beyoncé. Imagine that mess.

Just for the record I actually did listen to the entire 475 songs, I completely disregarded my submissions and decided to list the songs with an open mind and considering their good quality and also Beyonce did not release anything new this year so you don't have to worry about seeing her anyway. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Just for the record I actually did listen to the entire 475 songs, I completely disregarded my submissions and decided to list the songs with an open mind and considering their good quality and also Beyonce did not release anything new this year so you don't have to worry about seeing her anyway. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

You're one in a million :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Once I figure out how this works I’ll play! :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: you just go through the list of submitted songs, then make a list of your favorites, your #1 is your favorite song. 

You can make a list of 10, 15, 47, 60, etc with 100 being the limit. Your #1 song always gets 100 points, and the rest are calculated based on your total of songs, the more songs you submit, the more points your favorite songs will get. 

You don't have to calculate anything, that's my job, you just have to give me your list and I'll do the rest.

If you don't know the songs, because they're a lot, you can listen to them on the Spotify playlists I posted on the first page. You can go through all of them, or go directly to the artists you already know, or skip the ones you already know you're not fan of, etc. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Simple: If a song was nominated, I assume it is somewhat good, so I should AT LEAST read the title. How many submissions did you receive? Also, there are lots of great songs that I always liked but I totally forgot about or didn't remember that they were released this year (or during the eligible period) so I should check them all out for that as well.

Well I agree with you, the ideal would be everyone did a thorough research of all the songs, as you say, at least by title, or play a few seconds of them.

But there's people that maybe just didn't care about any other song, but their favorite ones, and they also deserve to push for those songs. As you said, at the very least they could look at the artist, and if they know they've never liked Taylor Swift, well, they're not gonna vote for them, but then vote for others so Taylor doesn't make the list, or apply that to any other artist, and that's a valid strategy too. 

As you said, all of these songs must have something good if people nominated them, but in the end only 100 will appear on the top, so all the strategies are valid too. 

26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: you just go through the list of submitted songs, then make a list of your favorites, your #1 is your favorite song. 

You can make a list of 10, 15, 47, 60, etc with 100 being the limit. Your #1 song always gets 100 points, and the rest are calculated based on your total of songs, the more songs you submit, the more points your favorite songs will get. 

You don't have to calculate anything, that's my job, you just have to give me your list and I'll do the rest.

If you don't know the songs, because they're a lot, you can listen to them on the Spotify playlists I posted on the first page. You can go through all of them, or go directly to the artists you already know, or skip the ones you already know you're not fan of, etc. 

Why did I think it was way more complicated than that :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Sounds fun! I’ll start working on mine :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 11/10/2021 at 5:58 PM, Midnight said:

@nwonder @blackoutbixxh @InTheZone4Life

would you guys like to join us? It's real easy and fun.

puppy-dog.gif

plus @InTheZone4Life I listened to too many Taylor songs for you to not recognize my effort :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I may have given ha some good points :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: (Willow, Gold Rush and Gasoline) 

Aww thanks bubs, sounds fun but I’m old and barely keep up with new music so I don’t think I’d be very good at this 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block