Ed Sheeran thought he might be gay cause he likes Britney Spears

20 hours ago, oscar0 said:

I can relate 100% to what he says and it's pretty terrible. People bully you in the same way as a gay man, but you are straight.

THIS. I see where he is coming from and I thank him for saying this. You can like these thing and still be into women. 

And if we want to fall into stereotypes, he's not straight. He's just hetero***ual :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

And that's why I hate labels. I'm a straight female but I'm not into a lot of girly things (think fashion, clothes, makeup etc) but I'm not into masculine things (sports and cars*) either. I hate putting examples down because you might have that person out there that's like: "I like fashion, clothes and sports." People are gonna like what they like, ya know? I like what I like and I'm not bothering anybody.

*Cars--The most I can get into is if I like a car. Literally can't tell you a thing about the car...I'll just say that I like it. And it's really got to be something special for me to sit up and say "That car looks awesome!" 

On 10/31/2021 at 1:38 AM, Kletus said:

Poor straight men, they are so trapped into having football, cars, and disrespecting women as their hobbies that the minute they don’t do those things they question their s*xuality :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: but I’m here waiting when you want to experiment :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

TBH gay men disrespect women just as much if not more than straight men. How many straight men do you see commenting on women's hair, their weight, their outfit, calling them flops, trying to stir up beef and drama between them etc?

• Love 4

Thing is for straight guys you have to stay in a certain lane and if you wander out just a bit then it's considered sus and you can't get back the belief of others that you're totally straight.

Toxic is pretty much the only song of Brit's that straight guys can admit to liking. Beyond that it's like if you can pick other songs of hers, then you spent too much time investing in her beyond the surface level.

If a straight guy wants to listen to pop music in general, it's earbuds in or car windows rolled up. Girls can listen to guy and girl music artists, but guys can only listen to male non-pop artists. It's just how it is.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

And that's why I hate labels. I'm a straight female but I'm not into a lot of girly things (think fashion, clothes, makeup etc) but I'm not into masculine things (sports and cars*) either. I hate putting examples down because you might have that person out there that's like: "I like fashion, clothes and sports." People are gonna like what they like, ya know? I like what I like and I'm not bothering anybody.

*Cars--The most I can get into is if I like a car. Literally can't tell you a thing about the car...I'll just say that I like it. And it's really got to be something special for me to sit up and say "That car looks awesome!" 

Exhalers reading this like::

Am I wrong for wanting my Girlfriend to stay fat. | Page 2 | Lipstick Alley

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Thing is for straight guys you have to stay in a certain lane and if you wander out just a bit then it's considered sus and you can't get back the belief of others that you're totally straight.

Toxic is pretty much the only song of Brit's that straight guys can admit to liking. Beyond that it's like if you can pick other songs of hers, then you spent too much time investing in her beyond the surface level.

If a straight guy wants to listen to pop music in general, it's earbuds in or car windows rolled up. Girls can listen to guy and girl music artists, but guys can only listen to male non-pop artists. It's just how it is.

Thank Godney I’m gay because that sounds absolutely exhausting :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

Thank Godney I’m gay because that sounds absolutely exhausting :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

It can be haha. When people ask me my taste I say I like different genres and them name different artists. Then to preface my interest in Britney, I say, if I feel like pop music I listen to Britney and stuff. But I bury that info in the middle of my answer before I say something else. I don't say that 5 minutes before that I was singing along to Cinderella or Perfume :feelingit_dancing_pole_poledancing_subway_grooving:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block