One Year Anniversary: JayTawndré Drops ExperimentX • #LostFiles OUT NOW! (Happy Halloween)

Visions actually sounds really good. Reminds me of Britney's rejected demo back then during the femme fatale era. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Monster!!! Well what can I say? Flawless. Sounds like it was coming straight from a horror movie. Should be the next Ghostbuster movie theme. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

I can't really related to Creepshow cuz it sounds a bit country for me and it's not really my fave genre of music eventho it has some techno in there. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Twisted Love sounds nice. I like the jazz element on it. So smooth and calm, yet so twisted like it's title. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Chaotic? Is that a new Hung Up in the making? I can see it got the same vibes. And I love it. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Keep slaying our lives, you saviour of music on Exhale. :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

My Halloween spirit is not very present today so I'll come back to this tonight when I feel a bit more spooky  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Hope you are okay bestie :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Happy Halloween! 🔪🔪🔪

Get ready to get crazy and spooky and fun! Manifesting Chaotic and Monster!!! are mah bestiez favez :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, RafaelSpears said:

Visions actually sounds really good. Reminds me of Britney's rejected demo back then during the femme fatale era. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Monster!!! Well what can I say? Flawless. Sounds like it was coming straight from a horror movie. Should be the next Ghostbuster movie theme. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

I can't really related to Creepshow cuz it sounds a bit country for me and it's not really my fave genre of music eventho it has some techno in there. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Twisted Love sounds nice. I like the jazz element on it. So smooth and calm, yet so twisted like it's title. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Chaotic? Is that a new Hung Up in the making? I can see it got the same vibes. And I love it. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Keep slaying our lives, you saviour of music on Exhale. :neydedance_purple:

Sis this review I stan ur support! Thank you sooooo much! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

It took time to write that review and to listen to my music. I'm grateful and so glad you liked it! Get ready for the new year because I have so much content coming not just music. 2022 is JayTawndré's year. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

This EP will spook up a lot of Halloween parties I am hoping y'all get drunk and blast Visions, Monster!!! and Chaotic on repeat :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, rennen said:

It's Sunday. A day of rest. Is there no such thing as rest in the life of JayTawndre? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I'll give them a listen later and provide feedback. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Oh, you didn't tag at @SlayOut - from eight tags in one post to zero in a matter of days. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:no rest for JayTawndre. Especially my personal life

You know I had to give y'all some spooky Halloween bops (with one slow song :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:)

Can't wait to hear your feedback. You slay with feedback. Thanks bestie. 

Also, I have decided to not tag @SlayOutI know they are waiting for music with vocals like a lot of people. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block