One Year Anniversary: JayTawndré Drops ExperimentX • #LostFiles OUT NOW! (Happy Halloween)

2 hours ago, PreestriPeegliPeedi7 said:

Lostfiles sounds so radical!

it reminds me how i hate when my files get lost

but luckily, your files are found again♥

Thanks! I like the title too. 

I came up with it because the songs are not mainstream sounding at all. It's a different vibe. Especially Creepshow and Twisted Love there is nothing out there that sounds like it. Also even my Pop bangers have their own signature flare (Monster!!!, Chaotic (Lost in Sin) and Visions) :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

That's why I titled it #ExperimentX • #LostFiles :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Which track you like so far? 

• Content Curators

I can't even pick a fave one :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips: I enjoyed all of them Visions and Monster took me back to the Gaga days :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Visions reminds me of Government ******* :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: that's literally one of my fave songs from her, I absoluetly loved it.

Creepshow with that chill vibe and hip hop beat :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Aww, Twisted Love is beautiful literally the way you twist and mix all the sounds together :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: that violin :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Chaotic is such a bop :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: thank you for sharing your art Jay, as always you are VERY talented, sorry for being late to the party.

All of them are TOP HITS but if I have to pick one I pick Creepshow but Visions and Twisted Love get a crown too.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

I can't even pick a fave one :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips: I enjoyed all of them Visions and Monster took me back to the Gaga days :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Visions reminds me of Government ******* :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: that's literally one of my fave songs from her, I absoluetly loved it.

Creepshow with that chill vibe and hip hop beat :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Aww, Twisted Love is beautiful literally the way you twist and mix all the sounds together :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: that violin :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Chaotic is such a bop :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: thank you for sharing your art Jay, as always you are VERY talented, sorry for being late to the party.

All of them are TOP HITS but if I have to pick one I pick Creepshow but Visions and Twisted Love get a crown too.

Creepshow is honestly my favorite from the EP. There's nothing out there like it it's heavily inspired by 80s and 90s hip-hop but it has my signature Jay™ SOUND :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Fun fact: Janet was my biggest inspiration behind Creepshow while producing. Her Velvet Rope record in fact :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Visions and Monster!!! do have that Gaga BTW sound now that I think about it :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Love Lady Gaga and that era was so good. GH is also one of my favorite songs from BTW. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

These are so good I’m genuinely impressed I had no idea you could produce! I love creepshow and chaotic the names are iconic also :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

Yes. I've been producing the last three years. I love it. It was like this natural instinct. I didn't even watch a tutorial or anything. Music is my passion

21 hours ago, RafaelSpears said:

Here you go sis. Hope you will inspired by this. :jamie_lynn_grape:

Pretty Women is such a nice blend of mixtape Iggy (the sound) and Britney's Blackout demos. I really am intrigued by this one. With some tweaks it could still be very relevant today released as a single :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Take Me Higher is probably my favorite! It is so different. I LOVE the sound during the chorus it gives me chills :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Spotlight is fun! I feel like it has a more Fergie sound mixed with Britney's Freakshow it's so whimsical! Again, probably my other favorite. I also get a will.i.am vibe :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Listening to Super***** now! 

Later than advertised. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Visions is giving me Britney Girls & Boys vibes. It sounds very experimental and I like how it builds up.

I'm not overly keen on Monster. It's possibly too out there and, well, noisy for my taste. I feel like you owe me new headphones. :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

The start of Creepshow is, as expected, creepy but then switches to something completely unexpected. A pleasant surprise. It has a really nice almost mellow yet seductive vibe to it. Put some Sade vocals over it and we've got a hit. 

Chaotic should have been Britney's Chaotic. I like that electronic/dance feeling. It reminds me of some late 90s/early 00s UK dance songs that were really popular. 

Clearly you're very talented. I can't imagine how long it takes to create something like that so hats off to you. 

Give us lyrics next @JayTawndre

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block