Brenda Penny, Samuel Ingham involved in Racketeering

8 hours ago, Stefani said:

I told y'all months ago that there was something off about Judge Petty and Scam Ingham. :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

literally been saying it for years and everyone somehow comes to her defense and says she's "just the judge" or because she's not that first judge (already forgot the *****es name) she's not as bad.  Trust me, this woman is just as, if not, worse!  

I've said it over and over again, I can't wait for her to come tumbling down.  ALL OF THEM!  Trash.

• Love 4

The corruption runs deeper than Penny & Goetz, IMO.

Once court proceedings begin, I suspect they will start rolling on each other to save their own a/ss….thus revealing corruption that runs deeper more than one could imagine. 

I firmly believe that Brit’s heels are planted firmly in the ground and that she will not back down until justice is served. 

We are so sorry it took us 13 years to help you find your voice, Queen. But your strength and resilience is a force to be reckoned with. Take as much time as you need to heal…  you will undoubtedly turn your pain and trauma into a purpose to help and give others in similar situations a voice and let healing begin for many. 

We will be here with open arms awaiting your return if you so wish. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 3
10 hours ago, femmepop said:

DailySoapDish.com though?

it's weird there's not more reporting about this yet seems like a pretty big deal :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Right? I always take it with a grain of salt when these sites don't link to their source.

But at the same time, I don't doubt this is at all. It's obvious they're both in on something and there's a lot more to it that no one is putting attention on.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Freebrit said:

The corruption runs deeper than Penny & Goetz, IMO.

Once court proceedings begin, I suspect they will start rolling on each other to save their own a/ss….thus revealing corruption that runs deeper more than one could imagine. 

I firmly believe that Brit’s heels are planted firmly in the ground and that she will not back down until justice is served. 

We are so sorry it took us 13 years to help you find your voice, Queen. But your strength and resilience is a force to be reckoned with. Take as much time as you need to heal…  you will undoubtedly turn your pain and trauma into a purpose to help and give others in similar situations a voice and let healing begin for many. 

We will be here with open arms awaiting your return if you so wish. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

You are absolutely right, it's MUCH deeper than those two...which is even scarier 😩😩😩😩😩

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block