Fans jumps on stage and scares Maroon 5's Adam Levine

The girl has issues I agree and his reaction is understandable. But he should tone down that disdain for the fan since his music career is turning out to be a massive failure. The music is not hitting anymore and the commercial success is nowhere to be seen despite being the definition of a sellout. No artistic integrity detected, too much for being the art police.

Be a bit grateful that there's a girl willing to go up on stage with you because soon not many people will even attend your concerts at all :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

You guys should see how Shakira reacts when she experiences this. She hugs her fans and sings with them and even scolds her security for treating them bad.

• Love 5

Lol, the fact that people are sh-tting on him for it. That girl deserves a slap. :rupaulslap_hit_mad: Not only are we in a pandemic, the world is full of obsessed crazies, and when someone jumps on stage, the performer often doesn't have time to process whether it's just a thirsty fangirl/fanboy or a threat. Knowing how dangerous obsessed "fans" can be, such behavior could legit induce a panic attack or trigger PTSD. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked: And even if the artist doesn't get scared (like Adam), it's just something you don't do. Period. End of story. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise: Blacklist her, methinks. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Why are people criticizing him? This girl really just jumped on his stage and started hugging him. That's a huge invasion of privacy. He reacted fine, honestly i don't know how these performers remain so calm when this kind of stuff happens. Knock them down. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

This

It's really a terrible thing to do, because you don't know this person, it could be a hater. Not eveybody on this planet is friendly.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

That's cute of her to do, but we shouldn't expect that of other artists. Throwback:

It's just not okay no matter the intentions.

I completely agree that fans should never cross the line like this, and watching Britney's reaction makes me so mad and angry, she's suffering and trying her best to keep on with the show.

But Adam needs a reality check. Look at his face expression, his body language... At first it's just a little shock but after that it's all disdain for the fan. He's so disgusted by her. The fan is wrong but he's so over himself. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 3

He needs to learn from the Mexican queen Thalia or Ricky Martin, or even from Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Fans jumping on stage is nothing strange, when playing in front of a big crowd those things happen. He needs to be nicer, since what he did in Festival Viña del Mar...he doesn't care about his audience.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

He needs to learn from the Mexican queen Thalia or Ricky Martin, or even from Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Fans jumping on stage is nothing strange, when playing in front of a big crown those things happen. He needs to be nicer, since what he did in Festival Viña del Mar...he doesn't care about his audience.

Just read about that cause I had no idea. Can't believe he insulted the country :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: He's such a brat.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

The girl has issues I agree and his reaction is understandable. But he should tone down that disdain for the fan since his music career is turning out to be a massive failure. The music is not hitting anymore and the commercial success is nowhere to be seen despite being the definition of a sellout. No artistic integrity detected, too much for being the art police.

Be a bit grateful that there's a girl willing to go up on stage with you because soon not many people will even attend your concerts at all :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

You guys should see how Shakira reacts when she experiences this. She hugs her fans and sings with them and even scolds her security for treating them bad.

Just how long do you guys expect artists / bands to last? Maroon 5 has been sound for two decades and remained very consistent in terms of commercial performance. Name one other band, not named the Beatles, who boasted the same success and relevancy for so long. 

I don’t even enjoy their recent music but no one can deny how consistent Maroon 5 is.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, bas che said:

Just how long do you guys expect artists / bands to last? Maroon 5 has been sound for two decades and remained very consistent in terms of commercial performance. Name one other band, not named the Beatles, who boasted the same success and relevancy for so long. 

To me his career is far from a big feat. The longevity was there but what else can you expect when you tried so hard to fit the mold of mainstream music. His band is known as the biggest sellout among bands of all time.

Like philosopher Furtado said, all good things come to an end. Chart success always ends, that doesn't mean much. But that's all that Maroon 5 had. Their music is not good and hasn't been good in a loooooooooong time. Their debut album is widely known as their best work, and it's been 20 years from that. Isn't that sad? What will be their legacy? Are new artists citing them as an influence? Did they make a difference?

Probably not many groups will match their commercial performance, but most will have a bigger legacy than them. He should try humility and not being a jerk to people.

4 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

Vice Tv Truth GIF by STICK TO SPORTS

• Love 1

So many crazy fans/people in this world. Boundaries shouldn’t be crossed like this. Celebrities have been killed by “fans” that got too close. Maybe his “distain” face was with his security for even allowing her to get up on stage like that. Security is literally there to stop that kind of ****. 

• Love 1

His reaction is totally fine. Remember how Britney was scared when during womanizer a man got on stage. She was paralized. Imagine just doing ur stuff and then see some1 who is not supposed to be there. That is invasion and any person even celebrity react that wat. I remember Aretha got some1 onstage she just get him out saying smth like get out of my stage. That is all normal reactionAretha Franklin Queen GIF by Warner Music Germany

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block