Fans jumps on stage and scares Maroon 5's Adam Levine

You go to a concert to watch the artist. Enjoy the show .. yet jumping on a stage and invading someones privacy is not acceptable.  I do not get overly obsessed fans .  Britney has been startled in the past as well by fans. There are many like her unfortunately that think its ok to jump on the stage .  

-wrote the above without seeing the clip.. since viewing —-Adam is a scumbag . Sorry what a narcissist prick 

• Love 1
On 10/27/2021 at 1:41 AM, boyinthemirror said:

To me his career is far from a big feat. The longevity was there but what else can you expect when you tried so hard to fit the mold of mainstream music. His band is known as the biggest sellout among bands of all time.

Like philosopher Furtado said, all good things come to an end. Chart success always ends, that doesn't mean much. But that's all that Maroon 5 had. Their music is not good and hasn't been good in a loooooooooong time. Their debut album is widely known as their best work, and it's been 20 years from that. Isn't that sad? What will be their legacy? Are new artists citing them as an influence? Did they make a difference?

Probably not many groups will match their commercial performance, but most will have a bigger legacy than them. He should try humility and not being a jerk to people.

It may not sound good to you and I but it sure does sound good to many others if we just go by the numbers. And if we talk about critical acclaim, every era of theirs landed them awards here and their (the legitimacy of awards translating into being actually good music is a totally different topic).

M5 has been the most versatile out all acts in the last two decades by adapting their sound to what’s current. Following trends may be frowned upon here... but elsewhere other people see this kind of adaptability as a feat. To each their own, I guess.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, bas che said:

It may not sound good to you and I but it sure does sound good to many others if we just go by the numbers. And if we talk about critical acclaim, every era of theirs landed them awards here and their (the legitimacy of awards translating into being actually good music is a totally different topic).

M5 has been the most versatile out all acts in the last two decades by adapting their sound to what’s current. Following trends may be frowned upon here... but elsewhere other people see this kind of adaptability as a feat. To each their own, I guess.

You're right. I guess I'm entitled to my opinion :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I don't know how following trends is perceived her, but when you're such an established artist you should have an identity. I think Adam's voice has been carrying what's left of that...

• Love 1
On 10/27/2021 at 12:43 PM, MyLittlePopstar said:

He’s such a d-bag. The fan is wrong, and I get him being scared/freaked out at first. But the way he acts so disgusted by her like he’s too good to be touched by a fan is gross, get over yourself. I’ve thought he’s a dbag for years and this just solidifies it even more. 

At first before seeing it .. I thought what a stupid move for a fan.  Just enjoy the show yet obsessed fans are a part of what goes with being a celebrity.. she should  have just watched . Then I saw the clip and thought. Adam is a d-bag . Hope fans see he’s just a diva who needs to get over himself. He seems like a jerk. 

• Love 1

Covid or not whatever, just don’t be jumping up on stage ever at all. It can be incredibly frightening and bewildering for the artist. But my question is, how do they get So Close up? Like that guy who got right next to Britney on stage at the Circus Tour..  :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:   :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

I don’t care how excited or entitled a fan is, that never gives them the right to cross a boundary and invade the performance space. And it can completely ruin performing for the artist and make them lose trust in the audience. That’s not good..  :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:   :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

On 10/27/2021 at 8:37 PM, Henry M. Torres said:

Are you guys really mad at him because of that? :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

This isn't a normal behavior that someone suddenly touches you, hugs you etc. You guys are scaring me with your comments. What if she touched his private parts or wanted to hurt him :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

If he acted differently, everyone would jump on stage to get a hug.

His reaction was totally normal :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

I understand the fan was wrong, but the DISGUST on his reaction speaks volumes. This is how a nice human reacts to a fan on stage:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block