Rapper Boosie Badazz Calls Lil Nas X a Self-Loathing *****t and Tells Him to Kill Himself

Boosie-Badazz-aug-2020-billboard-1548-1630681989-compressed.jpg

Boosie Badazz has gone on another homophobic tirade aimed at Lil Nas X, this time suggesting the ‘Old Town Road’ rapper should kill himself.

For the last few months, Boosie has been publicly voicing his dislike for Nas X’s openness with his ***uality.

Back in July, Boosie told the 22-year-old that he would “beat his ***” while using homophobic slurs against him. The video clip saw Boosie defending DaBaby‘s homophobic comments about HIV and AIDS at Rolling Loud Miami as well as calling Nas X “the most disrespectful mother****er in the world”.

Yesterday (October 23) during an Instagram Live, Lil Nas X decided to troll Boosie by claiming he had a collaboration on the way with the Louisiana rapper, which he said was “fire”.

While the ‘Industry Baby’ artist’s fans understood it was a joke, with many of them laughing through the livestream, Boosie didn’t take kindly to rapper’s comments.

Boosie-Tweet-Lil-Nas-X.jpg

Lil Nas X responded by trolling Boosie again with some misdirection, writing: “I am truly saddened. i have never been so mortified in my life. i can’t believe disney channel has yet to play halloween town this entire October.”

Source: https://www.nme.com/news/music/boosie-badazz-goes-on-homophobic-rant-against-lil-nas-x-3077596

I know saying that homophobes are actually just closeted is super tired at this point, but this guy pings hard. Like, there's this video of him saying that it's totally disrespectful for Lil Nas X to be dancing naked in front of boys that are trying to be straight. Like, what? Is he stupid and just doesn't understand what he's implying? :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead: Also, whatever the f-ck this is:

img_3685.jpg?w=828&ssl=1

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3

Ok, this guy is like obsessed with gay sh-t. Apparently, he admitted to soliciting prostitutes for his underage sons to "train them right". He's also allowed them to watch p-rn since the age of 10 because "it's better to watch p-rn than cartoons of two men kissing". The p-rn thing is debatable, but he admitted to paying grown women to ****** his sons. How is he not in jail? :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

• Like 3

These will be the same people saying Black Lives Matter except if you’re gay then we don’t want you. What a disgusting troll. I may not like Lil Nas, but these rappers always exploit women in their videos, but now this man exploiting his ***uality is a problem? What an uneducated troll

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block