Rapper Boosie Badazz Calls Lil Nas X a Self-Loathing *****t and Tells Him to Kill Himself

17 hours ago, Brat said:

Apparently all of us gays are self loathing :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I still wish the lady with the L name would come to the light with us.  Remember, we found out one of her companies is named "lady bits" allegedly? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Come to the light with us.  You'll feel right at home, like you're at a photoshoot with Randee. 

Santa Hat Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

I still wish the lady with the L name would come to the light with us.  Remember, we found out one of her companies is named "lady bits" allegedly? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Come to the light with us.  You'll feel right at home, like you're at a photoshoot with Randee. 

Santa Hat Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Like you're at a photoshoot with Randee LOL :eyes_britney_laugh::gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: Never heard that one before!

Also the clown sh!!t tag in the thread is killing me.

• Haha 1

Wow, that's a lot of energy  for something that has nothing to do with him!

The problem is that he has a platform and a lot of people agree with him. I really think that's dangerous. Those likes and retweets probably come from those who beat up queer kids on the streets and kill trans women. It's scary that so many people hate others with so much passion, for something that really doesn't affect their lives in any way. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Alexanda said:

We don't have time for this in 2021. 

+ I don't like that homophobes always coming up with the se..*ual-side, you do a lot more with a partner. 

Bye

Yeah, that's the hypocritical part. They always call us perverted even though I would never discuss those things with a straight person that wasn't a good friend. Meanwhile, they mention an-l s-x every chance they get when judging and talking sh-t about us.

• Like 1

as a fan of rap music, I don't appreciate people acting like lil nas x is a rapper. his music isn't rap and tbh it isn't even very good. "old town road" was rap-esque so a country rap hybrid was a big deal at the time, especially that he was a black gay man. I applaud him for breaking that barrier and I loved his performance at the VMA's. I think he is trailblazing and doing amazing things for the black queer community. I just wasnt a fan of his album and don't think his voice is good? lol.

as for ....boosie badazz? this is the first time I am ever hearing his name. he should be ashamed of himself. all these rappers coming for lil nas x are just demonstrating why an artist like him is needed to represent for all the black queer youth out there. its embarrassing to be intolerant of queer artists as they have been so influential in pop culture and are simply living their lives. what is there to be so angry about? 

I understand homophobia from a religious perspective (not UNDERSTAND, but you know what I mean.) that's where the intolerance is coming from - some ideal about "man and wife" ....but aside from that / if someone is not religious, I don't understand why anyone would be so hateful. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block