UPDATED : Mass buying coupon code for November 12th, Fans buying/ streaming "Stronger" to show support.

6 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

What's the point of this? I think there are smarter things to do, but to each It's own.

Of course there are “Smarter” things to do, that’s obvious.. :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever: 

But we all think this is important and Britney will love to know that her fans are impactful in her name, so you can join in or not join in. The choice is yours to make, thank you.  :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 6
6 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I really feel like this should have been the day before because so many fans are going to be busy watching lives, and at the court date, etc. it will be a very busy day in Britney world. It would also be great for her to see that the day before. However, I'll go buy the song again and give it some 

The day before does make more sense tbh, it would be a very good moral support. The 11th:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

23 hours ago, Prachi said:

Okay guys so big accounts are coming up together to buy and stream stronger for November 12th, like me if some of you guys already have all of her stuff bought digitally you can buy a gift card of 2$ to 5$ preferred and people with multiple iTunes account will be buying the song link for the gift card if you don't wanna buy your card from here you can directly log into your iTunes store and make a gift card, some fans will be making several iTunes account to do the purchase. 

Also, if you don't wanna buy the song you can stream fans planning to stream like a full day to climb up the charts :

• You can stream the song on a  speaker at a low volume 

I am also sharing a playlist where 100m + some other small milestones we will be reaching if you want to make you other playlist you can but looping the song won't be counted, streaming services will filter it 

Okay guys, everyone is participating please don't let this flop. 

@PokemonSpears Feature and participation needed :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Guys, if some of you are interested can you use Coupon code for 2$ so far fans have collected 85 gift cards, help would be appreciated if any of you purchase please send me the link I will forward it or @Martiijnn on Twitter is organising this you can send directly to him he has multiple iTunes account to do this. 

I LOVE this and can’t wait, but can you add My Only Wish to the playlists that are promoted as well so we can help give the track a proper push to help its streaming numbers before thanksgiving? :)  obv with Stronger still being the primary focus that week but we need to help MOW really find it’s fitting early so it is destined to be added to more playlisting! 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, TedTwice said:

I've got Deezer. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Well, make the playlist I posted here or if you want to make your own make sure to keep 4 songs minimum to play the playlist on repeat. 

Or, download spotify you don't have to pay for it you will get ads while streaming like on YT free. 

6 minutes ago, Greek_Fan said:

Hey guys please help me with that.

Im planning to buy Stronger (ofcourse!) but I wanna ask with version on iTunes? The original from Oops album?

There are sooo many strongers in there!

Tell me to buy the right one.

The oops album one, you can buy all of them though like I have everything digitally so I gave 2 gift cards to pool if you haven't bought it then you can buy the original one, that's the most important one. 

If you want to buy the oops album then first buy stronger and then buy the album. 

2 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

I LOVE this and can’t wait, but can you add My Only Wish to the playlists that are promoted as well so we can help give the track a proper push to help its streaming numbers before thanksgiving? :)  obv with Stronger still being the primary focus that week but we need to help MOW really find it’s fitting early so it is destined to be added to more playlisting! 

Added :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: