UPDATED : Mass buying coupon code for November 12th, Fans buying/ streaming "Stronger" to show support.

On 10/17/2021 at 10:51 AM, NobodyKnowsPete said:

This.

And this.

I won’t buy anything until team con is over, but I’m always ready to show my support to Britney. So I’ll stream stronger in YouTube that day like there’s no tomorrow.

I think it’s good to show Britney we still here, even if she is taking a break. We are doing it for her, not for the charts or numbers.

Exactly. I think Britney would be touched/feel supported if she heard that "stronger" has been played x amount of times on the day she got free. 

That's the least we can do.

9 hours ago, Bboy1988 said:

What coupon code?

also what version of Stronger do we buy in iTunes? The remastered essentials, GHMP version or ooops version?

fans are collecting coupons so that i posted a link on the thread you can buy a coupon and send one to your friend so he can buy one too or something like it, or you can give it to me I'll send across, 

if you dont wanna do that then just buy stronger from the oops album and then if you can buy thr album maybe oops or GH or anything! 

On 10/17/2021 at 9:33 AM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Of course there are “Smarter” things to do, that’s obvious.. :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever: 

But we all think this is important and Britney will love to know that her fans are impactful in her name, so you can join in or not join in. The choice is yours to make, thank you.  :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Love if! Looking forward to a Stronger day tomorrow. 

• Love 2